Tom Brady is a sore loser

YoloinOhio

32 minutes ago, sir andrew said:

That was exactly the way that game needed to end.  I've seen too many times Brady go the length of the field to win at the last second.  That was so so sweet.  Let him throw a tantrum.

It was the perfect ending!  All on Brady and he failed big time!!  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’m glad he included Mayfield because I was going to say Cam, but didn’t want it to appear any kind of racial thing because that is not it, it’s about some guys are Teflon when it comes to criticism in the media and Brady is one. 

Yeah, Brady is "emotional" while Cam/Baker are "sore losers". It's nice to see Brady finally being called out.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

It's because Herbert is good looking.

That was before getting his haircut 

5 minutes ago, DeltaDigital said:

fun fact, he also sits to piss. 

Nobody disputes that 

• Like (+1) 1

It’s past time for defensive coordinators to stop playing traditional defenses against these old QB’s.  Brady’s 1 weakness was always pressure up the middle but now he looks like an over-matched rookie when he can’t step up into the pocket.  Blitz more guys up the middle than the Bucs can block.  Brees and Rivers can’t throw the ball outside the numbers or more than 20 yards downfield yet defenses still play soft underneath against them.  It’s like these defense coordinators are still game planning for these guys like it’s 2010.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1