Christian Wade, will we ever see him?

BeastMode54

The most important thing a RB needs to have is vision and patience. It doesn’t matter if your RB is as fast as Bo Jackson, without the ability to see things unfold in slow motion you won’t make it. I think Wade has the athletic ability but I’m not so sure about his vision and ball security. RB’s are pretty much plug and play, if Wade is still not ready he will probably be released. If I’m drafting a RB I’m looking for someone like Kamara, Kamara is reading his blocks before they even happen his vision and patience are what makes him great. Kamara reminds me so much of Thurman Thomas. Thurman would put his team on his back and dominate on the ground and with his hands. 

2 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

The most important thing a RB needs to have is vision and patience. It doesn’t matter if your RB is as fast as Bo Jackson, without the ability to see things unfold in slow motion you won’t make it. I think Wade has the athletic ability but I’m not so sure about his vision and ball security. RB’s are pretty much plug and play, if Wade is still not ready he will probably be released. If I’m drafting a RB I’m looking for someone like Kamara, Kamara is reading his blocks before they even happen his vision and patience are what makes him great. Kamara reminds me so much of Thurman Thomas. Thurman would put his team on his back and dominate on the ground and with his hands. 

I think Rubgy is a sport where you have to have a lot of vision. You don't get more of a running start and they run in close quarters with the opponent as much if not more than the NFL

• Like (+1) 2

56 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Some have seen some of his Rugby games and wonder how such skills are not transferable to football.

I suspect they are very transferable, but NFL GMs & HCs are very conservative, and are unwilling to take the chance, even at the RB position, which is as close to plug and play as it gets. I mean look at our CB Dane, they likely won’t put him in a game again unless levy and Norman are injured, even though he has shined when given opportunity. 

Go Bills!!!

From the little we’ve seen of him, Wade looks very fast, along with some of that rugby elusiveness. I think his best chance to secure a spot is as a special teams player. 

I hope they give him a legitimate shot next year, but he’ll need to beat out guys much more seasoned than him.

2 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

From the little we’ve seen of him, Wade looks very fast, along with some of that rugby elusiveness. I think his best chance to secure a spot is as a special teams player. 

I hope they give him a legitimate shot next year, but he’ll need to beat out guys much more seasoned than him.

I agree with JoPoy and have thought this since beginning.  He could be a very good gunner and does not have the bad college habits to break.

Look what Steve Tasker did on special teams getting down field helping limit returns.

• Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Bakin said:

Until Wade is eligible to play I will focus on only one thing: 

His impossibly hot girlfriend 

image.thumb.jpeg.06aad4e86113988d95407e6365795f19.jpeg

https://glamourpath.com/lisa-ramos

Christian Wade - New Lover

The man behind Lisa's happiness is not other than her boyfriend Christian Wade, where the lovebird has dated more than a year. Stalking on Lisa's Instagram, we can clearly see pictures of the duo spending quality of time together with one another.

Lisa Ramos and Christian Wade taking a picture together. Christian Wade taking a selfie with Lisa Ramos.
Image Source: Insta@christianwade3

Christian Wade is a British NFL's back running player for the Buffalo Bills, where he was also rugby player, who played as a wing.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

I suspect they are very transferable, but NFL GMs & HCs are very conservative, and are unwilling to take the chance, even at the RB position, which is as close to plug and play as it gets. I mean look at our CB Dane, they likely won’t put him in a game again unless levy and Norman are injured, even though he has shined when given opportunity. 

Go Bills!!!

Marv is a little old to play CB....

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, JoPoy88 said:

Yeah it was in a preseason game against late drafted and undrafted players and FA walk-ons, but he did make them look like they were all standing still. I wonder if the Bills have timed his 40?

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, John Gianelli said:

Lisa Ramos was just on the DA show, giving major props to Bills Mafia, local wings, and just about all things Buffalo. She basically said Bills fans are the best. DA didn't seem aware that Wade hasn't been active for regular season games though. 

What or who is DA?