Josh Norman activated from Covid 19 reserve list

YoloinOhio

I was hoping we’d just keep Norman there until jackson or Wallace got hurt.  Other than a forced fumble, he’s done nothing but hurt this team imo.  

I was a fan of the 1 year deal, hoping that he was so bad in Washington last year due to their poor team and a bad scheme fit.  He has done nothing to make me think he belongs in the nfl 

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I still wonder if Norman wouldn’t be ok in the slot or at least better than Taron in coverage. I am not looking forward to any of our corners not named Tre on mike Williams. I assume Tre will work the boundary and follow Keenan Allen. 

It would make sense.  He tends to struggle against fast WR’s but it seems like he’s so decent in the slot

10 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

I just like the cut Norman part - that guy, IMHO, has worn out his welcome as far as I am concerned.......

Yeah, the Josh Norman experiment has been a letdown. I would keep him on the team for the remainder of the season just in case(God forbid) another CB gets injured.

1 minute ago, Mark Vader said:

Yeah, the Josh Norman experiment has been a letdown. I would keep him on the team for the remainder of the season just in case(God forbid) another CB gets injured.

I admit - I had hoped for better things.....more time on IR than on the field and when on the field?  Well pretty much except for 1-2 plays it hasn't been memorable.  I do like your thinking tho but PRAY it doesn't happen!!!!