Josh Norman activated from Covid 19 reserve list

YoloinOhio

14 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Haha.. same exact thought I had.  

Good for Norman, but i'd rather see Levi/Dane out there.

Yup, thinking the same thing👍

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Anyone but Worley at CB2

Buffalo basically has everybody healthy at CB, and Worley is probably last on the "extended" depth chart, so I don't think there'[s any danger of seeing him on the field anytime soon.

going to need a slot for Milano when he is ready.  But, will he be ready when elgible to come off the list?  TBD  And, he will need a little time to work back into shape.  He might be ready for the last division games at least.

Edited by bigK14094

56 minutes ago, Beast said:

I hope they do, then they can cut Norman and keep Jackson.

I'm with you. Norman is at the very end of his career and may be finished already. He certainly can't cover deep, as we saw. Jackson is young and not only shows potential, he's already performing at a high level. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, finn said:

I'm with you. Norman is at the very end of his career and may be finished already. He certainly can't cover deep, as we saw. Jackson is young and not only shows potential, he's already performing at a high level. 

I’d way rather see him guarding Mike Williams then see Norman cover him. Dane has been really strong at the line of scrimmage, and has shown a great ability to stuff bigger wide receivers.

• Like (+1) 1