Isaiah Hodgins designated to return from IR

YoloinOhio

3 hours ago, ProcessTruster said:

McBeanes basically went 7 for 7 in this years draft.   Trust the Process.  Hodgins was considered better than Davis in camp, for those who remember back that far. 

You mean he successfully turned the card in all seven times?   😄

But I do like Hodgkins and would love to see him get a shot.

17 hours ago, ProcessTruster said:

McBeanes basically went 7 for 7 in this years draft.   Trust the Process.  Hodgins was considered better than Davis in camp, for those who remember back that far. 

I remember him getting some props but Davis was the one turning heads: www.buffalorumblings.com/platform/amp/2020/8/25/21400672/gabriel-davis-is-the-media-darling-of-2020-buffalo-bills-training-camp

On 11/23/2020 at 6:23 PM, Solomon Grundy said:

Hodgins is NICE!!

This is like having a extra 3rd round draft pick in 2021 🤗 is it possible to get Hodges to put on like 15 pounds of muscle in the off season and use him as a receiving TE next season ? He's already around 213 pounds 

Edited by Bronxbomber21
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

This is like having a extra 3rd round draft pick in 2021 🤗 is it possible to get Hodges to put on like 15 pounds of muscle in the off season and use him as a receiving TE next season ? He's already around 213 pounds 

He’s already not fast so I would really not like to see him put on 15 pounds of muscle could you put on another five and be a big wide receiver for us

6 hours ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

I'd rather the Bills draft a TE next year. This is a good draft for TEs. I like some in the later rounds like Charlie Kolar, Kenny Yeboah, Cary Angeline, Noah Gray, Jake Ferguson 

8 hours ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

His bone structure is way to small for that kinda transformation. jmo

19 hours ago, Limeaid said:

You do know Jets took down two towers?

Too soon?

Yes. 

• Like (+1) 2

On 11/24/2020 at 7:21 AM, ProcessTruster said:

I remember the buzz about Davis knowing playbook day1 for every wr position.  Don’t recall Any Hodge hype. 

There was a lot of hype for Davis not as much for Hodgins in TC.  Size and speed sounds good. But who gets left out if he plays. McKenzie, Davis?  Maybe he can do what Kumerow does on teams? 

a d we are saying 7 for 7 as hits in this draft?  Lol that’s a fantasy.  

• 2 weeks later...