Isaiah Hodgins designated to return from IR

YoloinOhio

Simply put, Hodgins has been one of the best wide receivers in college football this season and is undoubtedly flying up 2020 NFL Draft boards. If he can keeps this up, he could quickly enter the first-round conversation.

https://nflmocks.com/2019/10/02/2020-nfl-draft-isaiah-hodgins-skyrocket/#:~:text=Oregon State wide receiver Isaiah Hodgins is a,jump into the conversation if things break well.

LB, you mean like that no name Larry Fitzgerald who ran a 4.63 in his 40 time.  The guy that’s in the HOF 5 years after he retires, and one of my all time WR’s. Then there is Anquan Boldin who ran a 4.71.  Another fantastic long time WR.  40 time isn’t everything.  Happy he’s getting some practice or maybe spot time before the end of the season.  I remember before the season how Brown, Diggs, etc talked how well prepared Davis and Hodgins were before the season.  It would be great to see both of them get some time.

• Like (+1) 5

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I did not see this coming.  I suppose Tommy Sweeney going on season ending IR opened the door.

It sure seems that way.

It would be great to see if Hodgins can get some meaningful playing time. I'm very curious to see how he looks on the field.