Are the Reds Dead? Uniforms?

22 minutes ago, london_bills said:

I wouldn't mind the red helmets back for a couple games a season. Like the white ones as the usual 

Not this year but the NFL is looking at changing its helmet color policy next season.

1 minute ago, Hot Buffalo Wings said:

I see on Twitter that a lot of Bills fans love the red uniforms. I personally don't see the appeal. Mainly because all of our other uniform combinations are so beautiful.

They're all Patriots fans posing as Bills fans.

Edited by Doc Brown
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Ned Flanders said:

This was not the case in 1994 when, during the NFL's 75th anniversary, the Bills stayed with the red helmet with the white standing buffalo.  They were just lazy...the could have gone with the white helmet then but chose not to.

I honestly think that was about Ralph being cheap. IIRC, pro competition helmets cost about $1,500 a pop when it’s all said and done (in today’s money).

13 hours ago, NewEra said:

I hate them.  I think we should make the 90’s uniforms our throwbacks for a couple of seasons.  I really like the standing Buffalo old schools but id like to see JA suited up in our super bowl teams uniforms.  At least for the next couple seasons 😊

Ditto. I hope the Reds are dead.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Groin said:

My father in law, a huge NFL (Bears!) fan, watched the Bills-Jets "color rush" game a few years ago, as someone who's colorblind, uh, had some complaints.

I heard that a lot at work we have a few CB people there.

All they did was hurt my eyes and give me a headache ;) 

7 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I hate the reds.  If the pants were at least white, I think I could bear it more.  But we would look like the AFC Pro Bowlers.

Carr, Walker, Miller help AFC rally to win Pro Bowl 24-23 - The Lima News

Is this the we missed the playoffs and had almost 5 weeks to get healthy for Honolulu celebration? ;)

1 hour ago, JMF2006 said:

I heard that a lot at work we have a few CB people there.

All they did was hurt my eyes and give me a headache ;) 

My in-laws are from Chicago, and we used to have this "friendly" family pool each season -- so everybody watched basically every game they could get their eyes on.  🙂

To your point, I hope that the reds never return.

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, A Firm Tree Does Not Fear said:

I want to say they would of went with all red. color rush unis are for tnf and wasn't their thursday night game cancelled/moved?

A Look At All 32 NFL Color Rush Uniforms

oam50jvjawxg90otdtoi.jpg

edit: And the NFL officially moved the Bills' Week 6 game against the Kansas City Chiefs -- originally scheduled for Thursday Night Football -- to Monday (5 p.m. ET, Fox).

I’m surprised that so many teams have black or white as their “color rush” uniform. 

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, jkx2 said:

Also like to see the home throwbacks again.

20201123_175704.jpg

The VERY BEST!

6 hours ago, Just Jack said:

I like the red jersey, but not the all red uniform. 

For Salute To Service they should do a white helmet, red jersey, blue pants. 

🤢🤮