Are the Reds Dead? Uniforms?

I hate them.  I think we should make the 90’s uniforms our throwbacks for a couple of seasons.  I really like the standing Buffalo old schools but id like to see JA suited up in our super bowl teams uniforms.  At least for the next couple seasons 😊

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I want to say they would of went with all red. color rush unis are for tnf and wasn't their thursday night game cancelled/moved?

A Look At All 32 NFL Color Rush Uniforms

oam50jvjawxg90otdtoi.jpg

edit: And the NFL officially moved the Bills' Week 6 game against the Kansas City Chiefs -- originally scheduled for Thursday Night Football -- to Monday (5 p.m. ET, Fox).

Edited by A Firm Tree Does Not Fear

8 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I hate them.  I think we should make the 90’s uniforms our throwbacks for a couple of seasons.  I really like the standing Buffalo old schools but id like to see JA suited up in our super bowl teams uniforms.  At least for the next couple seasons 😊

I remember reading that you CAN'T change the main color of your helmet for throwbacks.  I love the 90s Red Helmet Heyday uniforms the most too - but I don't think it would be allowed within the NFL rules...unfortunately.

This is why back in the 90s our "Throwback" uniform was a Red Helmet with a White standing Buffalo - the reverse of the originals....

Edited by Irish Dave
added something

19 minutes ago, Irish Dave said:

I remember reading that you CAN'T change the main color of your helmet for throwbacks.  I love the 90s Red Helmet Heyday uniforms the most too - but I don't think it would be allowed within the NFL rules...unfortunately.

This is why back in the 90s our "Throwback" uniform was a Red Helmet with a White standing Buffalo - the reverse of the originals....

Ahhh. Thank you!   Learn something new every day.  

I guess that’s why we’ve never seen them before 

40 minutes ago, H2o said:

And for the Chargers game the Bills will be wearing.............

Anticipation GIFs | Tenor

Red helmets!!!!

17 hours ago, Irish Dave said:

It's not about the color, the NFL just wants players in the same helmet all season, for "safety" purposes.

This was not the case in 1994 when, during the NFL's 75th anniversary, the Bills stayed with the red helmet with the white standing buffalo.  They were just lazy...they could have gone with the white helmet then but chose not to.

Edited by Ned Flanders
  • Like (+1) 2

55 minutes ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

I'll start off by saying I wasnt a fan, but dont want to turn this into a debate.  Have we shelved them for good?  Usually we have worn them by this point.

My favorite uni are the white throwbacks with standing red Buffalo logo. I like all our other jersey combos. I'm ambivalent on the red color rush unis. Don't hate them, but don't mind never seeing them again.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, A Firm Tree Does Not Fear said:

I want to say they would of went with all red. color rush unis are for tnf and wasn't their thursday night game cancelled/moved?

A Look At All 32 NFL Color Rush Uniforms

oam50jvjawxg90otdtoi.jpg

edit: And the NFL officially moved the Bills' Week 6 game against the Kansas City Chiefs -- originally scheduled for Thursday Night Football -- to Monday (5 p.m. ET, Fox).

they wore the Reds during the blizzard game against Indy in all white Sunday Dec 10 2017 

636485286902904973-GettyImages-889709314

636485264897537690-JG-121017-Bills-1.jpg

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Like (+1) 2