Sydney Powell has all the Evidence of Voter Fraud

Motorin'

1 hour ago, New Improved DC Tom said:

Well...clearly, none of you do.  It's not "the simplest answer is correct."  

And yet that's the understood meaning, so the mathematical one is irrelevant in conversation.

And assuming you understand that, your point is also irrelevant and doesn't address the argument that the massively complicated engine to pull off this conspiracy--proved so far by the hivemind on Twitter but as yet entirely unproven in court--is less likely than just this: More people voted for Biden than Trump. 

• 3 months later...
16 hours ago, BillStime said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I am soooo disappointed. Sydney and her friends Lin Wood and My Pillow Guy promised us they wanted to be sued so they could get discovery against Dominion and prove the big vote-shifting voting machine fraud that got Biden "elected." Now the allegations are wild hyperbole that "no reasonable person" would conclude are "truly statements of fact." Dominion, don't settle for some kind of statement that she'll immediately start disavowing. Let it go to discovery ... depose her, Wood, Mr. Pillow, maybe even Trump himself ....

I sure hope Trump runs again. Turnout would be through the roof and Dems would increase their margins.

I expect him to “pretend” to run so he can shield himself from legal battles and raise money for the next few years. At some point in the next year, the GOP has to throw the guy overboard. Sooner the better since he’s fallen into total obscurity.

Just as no reasonable person should take the wild claims of Sidney Powell seriously, no reasonable person should see the House overturning a state-certified election result as anything other than a dangerous partisan precedent. Like I said yesterday and several times before, you know Democrats don’t want Republicans to ever have this power, so why would they give it to themselves knowing it would set the precedent?

None of this is reasonable behavior, and it needs to be treated as irrational and dangerous for the health of the republic.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, 716er said:

So Bills Blitz is "no reasonable person" per Sydney. What a shame

If Bills Blitz is not a "reasonable person," what does that make Deranged Rhino?

If you haven't already, you should watch the HBO series on QAnon. It's all there. DR's anti-gravity machines. Flat earthers. Anti-papists. The extraordinarily creepy Watkins boys. And this is now all integrated into the Party of Lincoln.

Karlos Williams?

17 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

If Bills Blitz is not a "reasonable person," what does that make Deranged Rhino?

If you haven't already, you should watch the HBO series on QAnon. It's all there. DR's anti-gravity machines. Flat earthers. Anti-papists. The extraordinarily creepy Watkins boys. And this is now all integrated into the Party of Lincoln.

Karlos Williams is a Q brain?

3 hours ago, The Governor said:

I sure hope Trump runs again. Turnout would be through the roof and Dems would increase their margins.

I expect him to “pretend” to run so he can shield himself from legal battles and raise money for the next few years. At some point in the next year, the GOP has to throw the guy overboard. Sooner the better since he’s fallen into total obscurity.

Not too confident that he can shield himself from the legal battles but he's almost certainly going to push 2024 and try and raise money off it.  It was his entire point of fighting the election results so long.  I know a few intelligent supporters that fell for his dog and pony shows while failing to look up what an incompetent travesty his court filings were.  Dupe the fans, line his pockets.

But don't underestimate his supporters.  It's less about him and more an expression of what they feel is wrong with America.

I only hope that between his attempts to usurp our governmental election processes, the Jan 6th Capitol storming he enabled, and Sydney Powell fessing up that our most conservative citizens start to realize while Trump did some great things early on, in the end his ego went into light speed that makes him too dangerous to hold such power again.

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

You know the funny thing to me was that, for all the railing DR did about other posters being paid schills, he was in fact the most likely to actually be one.

I mean, I poke around PPP infrequently, but always just marveled because many times during his heyday I'd look at the topic list and his avatar was last response on every one.  Every freaking one.  He definitely was trying to affably suffocate this board.

Now, I can believe he was a writer because he is certainly gifted there.  But when he was tgreggy he was much more liberal, but supposedly he "saw the light", became this right wing conspiracy poster and changed his name to "Deranged Rhino".  

Which I always wondered if it was a double-entendre for R.I.N.O. ?       😂  Anyways, just some semi-relevant musings.  Cheers!

• 2 months later...

"A new inauguration date is set, and Biden is told to move out of the White House, and President Trump should be moved back in," she explained. "I'm sure there's not going to be credit for time lost, unfortunately, because the Constitution itself sets the date for inauguration, but he should definitely get the remainder of his term and make the best of it."

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886uvcp66qlocjpqel40g

• 3 months later...