Week 11 MNF: LA Rams at TB Bucs, 8:15 ET

Go Rams!!! Add another loss to Tawmys record! And make him look bad while you do it!!!

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

The only think that would give me more pleasure than seeing Aaron Donald flexing over the bruised and groaning figure of Tom Brady would be similar going down with Gronk. 

Why not both?

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

The sad thing is, the Patriots teams and Belicheck as a coach are genuinely great and did not need to cheat to be great.  But they did.

I don't agree when people say this.  No one will ever know how good a coach Bellicheat would be (or how good Brady/Patriots would be) if he didn't cheat - because he  did.  People cheat for a reason - because they think they need to in order to win.  And they continue to when they know it is giving them an (unfair) advantage.  I do not believe Bellicheat comes close to the success which leads many to consider him "greatest ever' (not my belief) without implementing an unprecedented system of cheating over decades. 

Edited by stevewin

6 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Hope they "make it so" then

The only think that would give me more pleasure than seeing Aaron Donald flexing over the bruised and groaning figure of Tom Brady would be similar going down with Gronk. 

I hate Gronk almost as much as Tom Brady.

Hap, you really need to it hold back and speak you’re mind. 😏. I’m probably the only one rooting for Tampa as you guys know I live here.  He’s been classy since here and just reaffirms to me how much I hate BB.  There is a reason he left there on purpose.

I understand the sentiment though.  I do and expected with the thread.

2 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Hap, you really need to it hold back and speak you’re mind. 😏.

Well Now I'm All Confused.  Am I holding it back, or am I speaking my mind?  Either Or, Not Both!

2 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

I’m probably the only one rooting for Tampa as you guys know I live here.  He’s been classy since here and just reaffirms to me how much I hate BB.  There is a reason he left there on purpose.

You know, on a personal level, I would guess Tom is possibly an OK guy.  He said some "good guy" things when asked about AB. 

On the other hand, he 100% participated in and benefited from some of the underhanded goings-on in Patriotsland.  His TB12 book and method are designed to enrich himself by parting the common man from money he needs and that Brady doesn't, and his long-time buddy Alex Guerrero has a past history as an exploitative sleaze claiming to be a doctor and claiming to be able to cure cancer, AIDS, multiple sclerosis, heart disease, diabetes, arthritis, and Parkinson's disease using a dietary supplement called "Supreme Greens".  He has been sued twice for allegedly defrauding investors in his health product business enterprises of hundreds of thousands of dollars in investment funds, and resolved the cases with settlements under undisclosed terms.

If you associate with sleazy people who peddle false hope to the desperate and defraud others, it's hard to escape being labeled as likewise yourself, IMO.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I'm already wanting to talk about this, so figured I'd do a thread. 

Who ya got and why? 

Same number of losses

On paper, the Rams have a stingier defense.  On paper, the Bucs have a more productive offense.

I want to see Aaron Donald flexing over the bruised and groaning figure of Tom Brady, other than that I have no particular feelings.

Thoughts?

You made my post for me :)

I am going to watch this game in its entirety just for that moment

If he(AD) can get to Josh then TB12 will be a sitting duck :)

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Well Now I'm All Confused.  Am I holding it back, or am I speaking my mind?  Either Or, Not Both!

You know, on a personal level, I would guess Tom is possibly an OK guy.  He said some "good guy" things when asked about AB. 

On the other hand, he 100% participated in and benefited from some of the underhanded goings-on in Patriotsland.  His TB12 book and method are designed to enrich himself by parting the common man from money he needs and that Brady doesn't, and his long-time buddy Alex Guerrero has a past history as an exploitative sleaze claiming to be a doctor and claiming to be able to cure cancer, AIDS, multiple sclerosis, heart disease, diabetes, arthritis, and Parkinson's disease using a dietary supplement called "Supreme Greens".  He has been sued twice for allegedly defrauding investors in his health product business enterprises of hundreds of thousands of dollars in investment funds, and resolved the cases with settlements under undisclosed terms.

If you associate with sleazy people who peddle false hope to the desperate and defraud others, it's hard to escape being labeled as likewise yourself, IMO.

Sarcasm brother.  I know you’re not holding back.  You know me by now.  As far as TB, that’s why I understand why so many can’t stand the guy.  I guess I just feel for my fellow Tampa folks here who finally have some hope on their team as maybe not as bad as Buffalo during the drought, but it has sucked down here for people who may not be Bills mafia, but some good fans.  As I said, I know I’m in the extreme minority on this board as expected.  It is odd fir me to root for him.