Week 11 MNF: LA Rams at TB Bucs, 8:15 ET

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I thought Kyle Brandt had a really valid point that if Cam Newton or Baker Mayfield did that, they would be shredded on every media outlet the following morning.

He also pointed out that Brady said he shakes hands with players he knows, but he draped himself all over Herbert after he beat him.

Yes they would.  

IMO Its all BS to be honest.  Crybaby Tom does what he wants.  

Nice to see the call out not once but twice. 

Goff wandering the field looking for Tom...  In a way - Funny yet sad. 

Buccaneers: Each of the 4 Losses vs NFC teams currently .500 or better

8 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Yes they would.  

IMO Its all BS to be honest.  Crybaby Tom does what he wants.  

Let's put it out there:

Tom Brady is such a fierce competitor and hates to lose so much that it carries him beyond the normal procedures of good sportsmanship.

Now apply that to some of the other procedures he is said to have gone along with.

I say it's a symptom of a player so ruthless in pursuit of a competitive advantage that he sees nothing as off limits and it influences my viewpoint of how likely some other things are to have occurred.

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

I am sorry to disappoint you but I am not a Patriots fan

No disappointment on my part,  it is what it is, nuthin but luv. 

Go Bills!!!

31 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

as I just said .....

Brady greets who he chooses.  Usually the ones he's the Victor.  When he loses he pouts and "Follows Covid Protocol" 

He learned this pathetic behavior during his tutelage as a patriot, by none other than the most dishonorable HC in the league, what else does anyone expect from this guy? 

22 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Let's put it out there:

Tom Brady is such a fierce competitor and hates to lose so much that it carries him beyond the normal procedures of good sportsmanship.

Now apply that to some of the other procedures he is said to have gone along with.

I say it's a symptom of a player so ruthless in pursuit of a competitive advantage that he sees nothing as off limits and it influences my viewpoint of how likely some other things are to have occurred.

A lot of good / great/ elite QB's are fierce competitors. 
A lot of good / great/ elite QB's hate to lose. 

When Aaron Rodgers complains, whines or ***** (generally speaking) a lot of people crucify him. 

Tom has a history of being a bad sport.