Week 11 MNF: LA Rams at TB Bucs, 8:15 ET

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I was listening to this game on radio briefly in the car, And the announcer said “Leonard Fournette could have gone to any team in the league, after he was cut by Jax, but he chose Tampa.” I don’t remember 30 other teams going after him ...

A lot of announcers are bad.

I was listening to this game on radio briefly in the car, And the announcer said “Leonard Fournette could have gone to any team in the league, after he was cut by Jax, but he chose Tampa.” I don’t remember 30 other teams going after him ...

Tonight, 29 teams are smiling.

karlos williams prob has better stats. both will end up forgotten in the sands of time

3 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

A lot of announcers are bad.

It’s so noticeable when you actually pay attention.  They usually say something insanely obvious or bonkers nonsensical.  Once in a while someone says something profound and you question what you’re hearing because we’re used to gibberish. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

McVay is such a good play caller.  Goff is a mediocre QB who he makes look good.  

No, Goff is actually very good. He’s no Mahomes, but that’s not a fair standard.

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

It’s so noticeable when you actually pay attention.  It’s either insanely obvious and bonkers nonsensical.  Once in a while someone says something profound and you question what you’re hearing because we’re used to gibberish. 

Lewis Riddick is terrific. More of him, please.

pS - his brother is rob riddick!

Edited by dave mcbride
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, SCBills said:

It’s so noticeable when you actually pay attention.  It’s either insanely obvious and bonkers nonsensical.  Once in a while someone says something profound and you question what you’re hearing because we’re used to gibberish. 

I don’t pay attention as much when I’m watching on tv as I do on radio. They really do say some stupid ***** 

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

This is not the first game I watch with volume turned  off