Playoff Machine is up and running

Orlando Tim

5 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

I was curious and did it. Its not too crazy , but Buffalo definitely need to win out. KC needs to drop Bucs, Saints, Chargers. Pittsburgh needs to drop Ravens, Colts, and Bills.

Implausible but this is what the playoff machine was made for :) Dream scenarios fleshed out on paper!

Capture.thumb.JPG.99894b7b23c530f75da6ae638ceebb9d.JPG

The Steelers schedule could get that result as slim as it may be.  Home V Ravens, @ Buffalo, Home V Colts 

KC needs to drop @Bucs this week 4 PM.  Tom has 4 losses, all NFC teams currently above .500. 

@Saints Dec 20.   With or w/o Drew?

home Chargers in week 17.  which they won by 3 points in LA. 

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

hard to say. 

All NYS (Buffalo area) has to do is wear a freaking mask and social distance for 6 weeks and THEY can put people in the stands.

I live here, and the last 3 dozen + times I've been in public, mask adherence has been PERFECT. Not nearly perfect, but perfect. 

don't be so accusatory when a seasonal virus surges during its, season. Or go ahead and do it, and why not do a rain dance as well just to be sure we get some precip.

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/23/2020 at 2:15 PM, RiotAct said:

you have the raiders winning out???

Yes, they only have one tough game left, IMO, against the Colts. They may be the 2nd best team in the AFC now.

12 hours ago, BillsFan619 said:

Yes, the “problems” we now have of being a good team.

Feels good, bro!

Do you have Pittsburgh’s one loss being against us?

While I hope that they lose more games than one, it would be cool if we were the ones that kept them from an undefeated regular season.

I lived in the Pittsburgh area for several years. Let’s just say that I do NOT like the Steelers!

No, that was our one loss in my scenario. I think I had Pittsburgh losing to the Colts...but I lost my scenario when I closed the browser.

7 minutes ago, JimBob2232 said:

I really just never want to play the titans again.  Ever.  Always seems to end badly.

Hey, we beat ‘em in 2018 and 2019!

And, sorry to break the news to you, but... we’re playing them next year also ;) (All four AFC South teams) 

On 11/23/2020 at 12:03 PM, Gugny said:

I'll take Mayfield/Chubb over Tannehill/Henry any day.

I agree,

Titans, If they win ( hopefully not ) in all likelhood would match up aginst a rested Steeler team in the 2nd round IMO.   :  ) 

On the other hand the Raiders have a decent chance of knocking off K C. Good, but matches us up with the Titans round 2

Interesting...

Edited by Figster
  • Like (+1) 1

I think the Raiders would be tough in round one. Veteran QB speed and quality at WR. Top 3 TE. Good running game. Decent D, and the fact we beat them in fairly close game. Weather is huge advantage for Bills as Carr is Fresno State grad and has not played real well in cold games. Rather play Browns or Titans. Titans seem to have tougher schedule so I see us battling Colts for #3. Assuming we win AFC East which we should be able to get- not saying it will be easy. Raiders have also played KC as good as anyone and they don’t fear them.