Week 12: Chargers at Bills

YoloinOhio

27 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Why does it seem like guys that have been out for a while, always come back right before bills games? Last year playoffs JJ Watt...Tennessee Brown came back, Darnold in the jets game, Ekeler tomorrow.

Don’t forget Jamal Adams for Seattle and Kirkpatrick / Drake for the Cards. Definitely been a theme this year.

40 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Why does it seem like guys that have been out for a while, always come back right before bills games? Last year playoffs JJ Watt...Tennessee Brown came back, Darnold in the jets game, Ekeler tomorrow.

Niners are going to be in good shape as well. Darn it

7 hours ago, Beerball said:

Ancient history.

Bills 35

Bolts 23

I was at the "balloon game" that the bills won against the SD Chargers.  When the balloon knocked all the power out at "The Ralph".  it was like a high school game without all of the electronic bells and whistles for about a quarter or so before the power was restored.

Bills beat Rivers that day 

42 minutes ago, CNYfan said:

I was at the "balloon game" that the bills won against the SD Chargers.  When the balloon knocked all the power out at "The Ralph".  it was like a high school game without all of the electronic bells and whistles for about a quarter or so before the power was restored.

Bills beat Rivers that day 

with Trentative at QB.  I was there as well.  Lee Evans with helmet catch in endzone.

38 minutes ago, KCNC said:

with Trentative at QB.  I was there as well.  Lee Evans with helmet catch in endzone.

I was there too and actually saw the balloons get tangled up in the wires and blow as we were hitting the turnstile. It was weird though, I don’t think it knocked “everything” out right away, it was like a delayed chain reaction. The bathrooms were an interesting experience to say the least 😬

6 hours ago, Bob in STL said:

I recall Jim Ritcher, a first round pick and an All American in college.  He did not even start until his 4th year in the league.  Ended up playing 16 seasons in the NFL and 2 pro bowls.  

Remember Eric Moulds?

10 minutes ago, NickelCity said:

Looks like a a number of tough games ahead of us. Time to put up or shut up. Man I want the division title and a playoff win (...and a superbowl win)

...and a stud DL in the draft ... and a stud coverage linebacker ... and a Tom Brady flame out ... and a Bill Belichick retirement ...

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

That's because it's true I think Jimmy G is coming back next week if I'm not mistaken