Week 12: Chargers at Bills

YoloinOhio

45 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

Why do we wear white so much at home? I don't know, i always thought of the white alternates as "away jerseys", and the bold colorful jerseys for the home edge. If we wear white this game, it'll be 3-3 white vs blue in home games.

Yeah, I've always preferred the blue jerseys for home games as well.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, What a Tuel said:

Why do we wear white so much at home? I don't know, i always thought of the white alternates as "away jerseys", and the bold colorful jerseys for the home edge. If we wear white this game, it'll be 3-3 white vs blue in home games.

Yep, should be blue jersey/white pants at home.  That's the best look.  Don't know why they make it so complicated. I can live with the standing Buffalo uni once a year but don't understand why they can't outfit the team with the late 60's blue jersey to match.  Why does it have to be white/white?

1 hour ago, What a Tuel said:

Because they let a woman choose the jersey schedule.  Get ready for all reds against the Steelers.

1 minute ago, BobBelcher said:

Man I hope John Brown can suit up. When he is out there, the entire offense performs at a high level. 

I read right here on this site that we should forget John Brown.  Gabe Davis is better