It’s official. The New York Jets legendarily suck!

Chandler#81

OMG! Jets are trying to be the worst single season team in history! Back to back desperation Hail Mary attempts by the Raiders, both of which uncontested. First was overthrown, then Carr threw complete to a wide open WR to win. 

We’ve had very bad years, but nothing like this!  Legendary!

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

OMG! Jets are trying to be the worst single season team in history! Back to back desperation Hail Mary attempts by the Raiders, both of which uncontested. First was overthrown, then Carr threw complete to a wide open WR to win. 

Unreal - terrible coaching and just plain dumb.

On 12/3/2020 at 3:05 PM, Limeaid said:

He looks a lot better with a beard,

One thing he did not say was about working with his QB during offseason to make him better.

Coach Diabolical worked with Josh Allen a lot during off-season and his remote work seems to be better than his in person work.

He seems to get spur of the moment ideas, calls up Allen and discusses them and if they still seem practical gets to work during off-season including talking with college personnel.

You do know that the coaches are not allowed to work with the players during the off season, yes?

• Like (+1) 1

Just culled from the Gang Green fan forum regarding Mr. Williams:

"Why on earth would the Jets keep this bloviating narcissistic windbag? It's like if you could dredge the Ryan family's personality pool of all of its worst qualities, the net would contain a big slimy wad of Gregg Williams.

No thank you."

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Haha (+1) 2

51 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

It’s making the rounds on social media that Gregg Williams called that defense on purpose to deliberately surrender a TD - thus protecting their #1 draft status.  

I have a hard time believing it because what would be his motivation?  He’s getting fired at the end of the season.

It’s more likely severe incompetence than that an elaborate plan to point shave.  But how funny would it be if Williams orchestrated this because he thinks it would endear him to a job next year? 😂😂😂😂 

9 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

You do know that the coaches are not allowed to work with the players during the off season, yes?

is there a limit to how much contact they can have?  I’ve heard many Bills players talk about how Coach Daboll will FaceTime players all the time.  That might be the point of that post

29 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Just culled from the Gang Green fan forum regarding Mr. Williams:

"Why on earth would the Jets keep this bloviating narcissistic windbag? It's like if you could dredge the Ryan family's personality pool of all of its worst qualities, the net would contain a big slimy wad of Gregg Williams.

No thank you."

Well that’s a rare insult. 

28 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

It’s making the rounds on social media that Gregg Williams called that defense on purpose to deliberately surrender a TD - thus protecting their #1 draft status.  

I have a hard time believing it because what would be his motivation?  He’s getting fired at the end of the season.

It’s more likely severe incompetence than that an elaborate plan to point shave.  But how funny would it be if Williams orchestrated this because he thinks it would endear him to a job next year? 😂😂😂😂 

is there a limit to how much contact they can have?  I’ve heard many Bills players talk about how Coach Daboll will FaceTime players all the time.  That might be the point of that post

They can socialize all they want.  I don't think there's a limit, but....

12 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Except they changed rules this year.

They had virtual OTAs.  If they changed the rules to allow offseason professional contact between players and coaches, would you be able to point me at that?  Interested.  Thanks.