It’s official. The New York Jets legendarily suck!

Chandler#81

I kept flipping between our game and the 'Phins/Jets. The Jets are pathetic. Just pathetic. I tuned in as they recovered a fumble deep in the Dolphins field, like 25 yard line. They couldn't do sh*t!! They even tried to go for it on 4th down, with old man Frank hitting the pile. We as Bills fans know how that goes. Dolphins ball!! Just terrible. The Jets could have won that game if they had some offense. Their defense held Fitzmagic for most of the game. 

Oh well! I agree: Let's petition to extend Gase!!!! 10 year contract, please!!!

On 11/25/2020 at 4:32 PM, njbuff said:

As a Bills fan, I guess I am one of the few Bills fans who IS NOT gloating over how bad the Jets are.

Because the big payoff for the Jets and their fans could be right around the corner as they are in line to get one of two supreme QB prospects in Lawrence and Justin Fields, both of whom are FAR SUPERIOR prospects coming out as compared to Darnold. Plus the Jets have a million other picks to build around a supreme QB prospect.

Josh Allen is the superior QB in this division, by a country mile, but the Jets are the only ones in the division that are in line to close that gap in a hurry.

So, you as a Jets fan, shouldn't be too disappointed at a lost season. Even Gase will be fired. 😁.......... maybe.

Jesus i hope so!

3 hours ago, Warcodered said:

6EDAD12A-AA10-4D57-B211-6C82E461458F.jpeg

Lewis: Coach we want to win at least ONE game!

Gase: We are aiming for #1 pick in draft next year, let me worry game

Lewis: You are going to let go as soon as season is over. Only reason your ass has not been fired is because owner is too cheap for replacement.

Gase: Get the ***** out!

This is quite entertaining: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/02/sports/football/adam-gase-jets-playcalling.html?searchResultPosition=1

3 hours ago, Greg S said:

Don't know if this was reported on TBD but Daily News Jets beat writer Mehta Manish apparently crossed the line where the Jets banned him from their facilities.

https://deadspin.com/daily-news-beat-writer-allegedly-tailed-jets-gm-s-son-1845758305

The bell tolls for thee, Manish. This has been a long time coming. He's like a character out of a Tom Wolfe novel.

3 hours ago, Greg S said:

Don't know if this was reported on TBD but Daily News Jets beat writer Mehta Manish apparently crossed the line where the Jets banned him from their facilities.

https://deadspin.com/daily-news-beat-writer-allegedly-tailed-jets-gm-s-son-1845758305

TBD no (that is news page) but it has been discussed on TSW (the wall).

On 11/23/2020 at 1:40 AM, Chandler#81 said:

This is amazing, really. In this brand new NFL, where 7 teams per Conference now make the playoffs, this early elimination timeframe may stand for many years to come. Not just because they’re winless through 10 games. Last week, If we were to lose out and they win out, we’d still hold the tiebreaker by sweeping them. There’s 9 winning teams currently in the AFC, with 6 games remaining. Even the hapless 1-9 Jaguars are still alive.

FEBF00C6-5C40-417D-8E7A-D4B1B1C7B161.jpeg

Yes, but ....

They are the odds on favorite to land Trevor Lawrence, who is going to be a pain for years to come. I wish they had a win or two. I am still hoping they stumble to a win or two and Lawrence goes to the Jags.

SO FOLKS - ROOT FOR A JETS WIN FROM HERE ON OUT!!

1 hour ago, Greg S said:

He looks a lot better with a beard,

One thing he did not say was about working with his QB during offseason to make him better.

Coach Diabolical worked with Josh Allen a lot during off-season and his remote work seems to be better than his in person work.

He seems to get spur of the moment ideas, calls up Allen and discusses them and if they still seem practical gets to work during off-season including talking with college personnel.