It’s official. The New York Jets legendarily suck!

Chandler#81

8 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Have to love a guy who admits he’s living in Beaufort.  Makes me think of Beaufort T. Pusser.  Don’s walking tall.

I grew up in Blasdell - Steelton neighborhood on 20A not in town of Blasdell.

What Blasdell is famous for is Jimmy Hoffa's skeleton being found there.

And that Penn Dixie site is in Blasdell even though those from Hamburg include Blasdell as part of Hamburg.

The entrance to Penn Dixie site is thru Steelton neighborhood.

Hoffa’s skeletal remains found in Penn Dixie site by Felice Krycia
Hamburg Sun 4/1/2004

https://penndixie.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/penn-dixie-hoffa-article.pdf

13 hours ago, foreboding said:

Correction, "virtually" there ARE fans, there no fans present AT the game!

🤣

INcorrection. Some stadiums allow fans. Thus, virtually

9 hours ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

Should be 5

Thank you, Ms. Debbie Downer.👍

9 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Have to love a guy who admits he’s living in Beaufort.  Makes me think of Beaufort T. Pusser.  Don’s walking tall.

Beaufort, SC is a lovely little town. One of my bank branches used to be there when I worked out of Hilton Head. You don’t want to piss off any Marines from Parris Island!  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 11/23/2020 at 2:04 AM, Chandler#81 said:

Yes, I mentioned that. There’s going to be at least 2 teams with winning records who won’t make the Dance and likely more.

It’s definitely a Haves/Have Not year.

But still...

The Jets are incredibly bad!

But I have a feeling they’ll beat the dolphins this Sunday 

22 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

But were any "signature" wins?

I think Seattle was 

On 11/23/2020 at 9:59 AM, Bleedingreennc said:

This is the remaining game that scares me the most, i think we could win it. As long as the Jags can beat either the Bears or Vikings i will take a win!!

As a Bills fan, I guess I am one of the few Bills fans who IS NOT gloating over how bad the Jets are.

Because the big payoff for the Jets and their fans could be right around the corner as they are in line to get one of two supreme QB prospects in Lawrence and Justin Fields, both of whom are FAR SUPERIOR prospects coming out as compared to Darnold. Plus the Jets have a million other picks to build around a supreme QB prospect.

Josh Allen is the superior QB in this division, by a country mile, but the Jets are the only ones in the division that are in line to close that gap in a hurry.

So, you as a Jets fan, shouldn't be too disappointed at a lost season. Even Gase will be fired. 😁.......... maybe.

• Like (+1) 2

On 11/25/2020 at 4:32 PM, njbuff said:

As a Bills fan, I guess I am one of the few Bills fans who IS NOT gloating over how bad the Jets are.

Because the big payoff for the Jets and their fans could be right around the corner as they are in line to get one of two supreme QB prospects in Lawrence and Justin Fields, both of whom are FAR SUPERIOR prospects coming out as compared to Darnold. Plus the Jets have a million other picks to build around a supreme QB prospect.

Josh Allen is the superior QB in this division, by a country mile, but the Jets are the only ones in the division that are in line to close that gap in a hurry.

So, you as a Jets fan, shouldn't be too disappointed at a lost season. Even Gase will be fired. 😁.......... maybe.

the taint of Gase will linger on even after he's gone Nothing says that franchise will get things ironed out anytime soon and prospects seem to wilt under the pressure of NYC

5 minutes ago, MJS said:

He is just the worst ever. There's no way anyone likes working under him or playing for him.

We're going to miss him when he's gone, sure the Jets will probably keep sucking but probably not this historically bad, and I doubt we ever get toe see someone as comically inept as him again.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1