It’s official. The New York Jets legendarily suck!

Chandler#81

This is amazing, really. In this brand new NFL, where 7 teams per Conference now make the playoffs, this early elimination timeframe may stand for many years to come. Not just because they’re winless through 10 games. Last week, If we were to lose out and they win out, we’d still hold the tiebreaker by sweeping them. There’s 9 winning teams currently in the AFC, with 6 games remaining. Even the hapless 1-9 Jaguars are still alive.

FEBF00C6-5C40-417D-8E7A-D4B1B1C7B161.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Yes, I mentioned that. There’s going to be at least 2 teams with winning records who won’t make the Dance and likely more.

It’s definitely a Haves/Have Not year.

But still...

The Jets are incredibly bad!

Right just interesting to think about but in the NFC there are only 6 and if they were in the NFC East they wouldn't be eliminated from winning it.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Right just interesting to think about but in the NFC there only 6 and if they were in the NFC East they wouldn't be eliminated from winning it.

Correct. Hell, they could still WIN the NFCE. I think this crazy, inaugural 7 Playoff teams per Conference season is an anomaly, given virtually no fans. The biggest desire for every team every year is to win their Home games and host a playoff game -or 2. That’s been completely abandoned due to the virus so now everything and anything goes. It’s why I think when normalcy returns, this mark of futility will resonate for many years.

• Haha (+1) 1

You guys are all just too ignorant to understand the offensive genius of Adam Gase!!!  You only think the Jets are out of the playoff picture!  Gase is now going to unleash hell on the the NFL and beat teams so badly that each victory will count for two and carry the New York Football Jets to a first round playoff bye and eventual Super Bowl Championship!!! 

You fell victim to one of the two classic blunders, the most famous of which is, "Never get involved in a land war in Asia," but only slightly less know is this, "Never go in against Adam Gase when death, or playoff football, is on the line!!!!"

Ha-Ha-Ha-ha-ha-ha-haaa.....

Edited by Inigo Montoya
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 10
  • Awesome! (+1) 6

1 hour ago, Inigo Montoya said:

You guys are all just too ignorant to understand the offensive genius of Adam Gase!!!  You only think the Jets are out of the playoff picture!  Gase is now going to unleash hell on the the NFL and beat teams so badly that each victory will count for two and carry the New York Football Jets to a first round playoff bye and eventual Super Bowl Championship!!! 

You fell victim to one of the two classic blunders, the most famous of which is, "Never get involved in a land war in Asia," but only slightly less know is this, "Never go in against Adam Gase when death, or playoff football, is on the line!!!!"

Ha-Ha-Ha-ha-ha-ha-haaa.....

You look for every angle to get a Princess Bride reference in there.  INCONCEIVABLE!  Remember Socrates, Plato,...  Morons! All Morons.  There is only the one and only Adam Gase.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 4

The misery will continue as long as Gase remains. At this point I believe they are keeping him for the sheer purpose of securing the #1 pick alone. That team is as devoid of talent as any I have ever seen in my 43 years of existence. They have like 5 players in total on that entire roster that are worth keeping. 

Edited by H2o
  • Like (+1) 1

I feel bad for Darnold. He could still become good at some point, but what a disaster of a situation to walk into. Josh mentions now and then how they're good friends, I'd really love to hear their conversations about the teams they play for. I have to imagine when they talk about their teams it's like the complete opposite of one another 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 2