Who is your favorite Place Kicker in Bills history?

LB48

2 hours ago, LB48 said:

Only 2 place-kickers in Bills history have a .0 % for Field Goals made.  Both attempted just 1 FG and missed. Can you name them??

Shayne Graham hit 75% of his FG attempts and lasted just 1 season.  Who had the 2nd highest FG completion % in Bills history??

My favorite is Dan Carpenter who played with the team from 2013-2016.  His FG % was 86.5 ( team record) and also made 14 of 21 kicks outside 50 yards. 

Bye week doesn’t mean you post constant survey posts bro my goodness. At least you put some thought into this one.

It has to be Steve Christie.  It was such a breath of fresh air to have a kicker that you could rely on especially after the last few years of Scott Norwood.  Christie was so dependable during his first year with the Bills.  He hit the wall toward the end but you always felt confident he’d make a pressure kick when you needed him to.

Second favorite is Steve Hauschka.  He had a great season for Buffalo in 2018 and 2019 but never was the same after the Henry Anderson cheap shot 

Edited by JohnNord

6 hours ago, LB48 said:

In 8 seasons he had 13 successful FG's over 50 yards and a 78.3 success rate.  He was a great addition from Tampa Bay!

And Bass had 3 over 50 in just one game...Amazing kid

No love for Ryan Lindell ?

He left as the most accurate field goal kicker (83.3%), second in franchise history in scoring (979) and broke team records by connecting on 18 straight field goals and 225 consecutive extra-point attempts.

3 hours ago, The Jokeman said:

Steve Christie because he's married to my first cousin's wife first cousin. So I guess I could say am related to him via marriage yet he wouldn't know me from Adam. 

A really nice guy, and given he lives in Apollo Beach/Sun City area, he and his family, you’re family would come up to this great Bills Backers bar in Brandon every once in awhile.  A bunch of you. Would love it as they play the Shout song every score, and the announcer would yell out first down every time.  I met saw him several times and met he and his family for awhile.  He was such a kind guy, his wife and daughters were sweet.  He was my favorite, just thought some of these threads are a little silly.