Week 11 SNF: Chiefs at Raiders

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

They still play the Bucs and the Saints and we can beat every team we have left on the schedule. So I'm a little tired of this needing teams behind us to lose today how about we keep wining and we hope the teams we need to lose for us to pass them to lose.

Take a rest. None of this affects the outcome of any game. Root for whatever you want.

Just now, SCBills said:

I still have hope for Knox, but you can be glad I’m not GM because I’d legit offer anyone our whole draft for the pick that gets us Kyle Pitts. 

I'm fine with Knox continuing to develop, but I don't think we can count on him going into next year. 

I love Pitts, but he's gonna go top 10. 

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

They still play the Bucs and the Saints and we can beat every team we have left on the schedule. So I'm a little tired of this needing teams behind us to lose today how about we keep wining and we hope the teams we need to lose for us to pass them to lose.

Agreed but the Dolphins losing today was satisfying. 

5 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

This is the epitome of more points not equating to more exciting.  No defensive resistance is boring as hell.

It's panic inducing in fantasy. Alvin Kamara was my scrub in the lineup this week with 10 points, everyone else smoked him. And depending on Helaire and Chris Godwin I may well lose.

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

I'm fine with Knox continuing to develop, but I don't think we can count on him going into next year. 

I love Pitts, but he's gonna go top 10. 

Agreed. Freiermuth may be in our 1st round range.  

I would rather us take an actual massive tight end, but Brevin Jordan is another guy who might be a 2nd round target.