Week 11 SNF: Chiefs at Raiders

YoloinOhio

Allen throws a game winning laser to Diggs, difficulty level expert, but no one talks about it because we gave up a freakin Hail Mary right after.

Mahomes rolls right under zero pressure and hits a wide open Kelce to win and...

OMG STUFF OF LEGEND 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

Why are so many asking this question? If the Bills have to fight for a WC spot, the Raiders finishing behind or tied with the Bills is better. If the season ends prematurely due to COVID the Raiders having a lesser win percentage is better.

Yeah, no. The Bills aren't fighting for a wild card, they're fighting for a second round home game. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Gene1973 said:

He's also been the league MVP, SB winner, SB MVP, and a bunch of "first QB to do this in first 40 games records". C'mon now...

Yes, this is also the game thread for one game, and we’re Bills fans... well, maybe some of us are. 

2 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

No, the Colts and Titans won.

The Packers winning would have been great, but the Ravens losing to the Titans doesn’t hurt badly. Either team losing is good, and it helps our strength of schedule with a Titans win for what’s that’s worth. 

3 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

When Allen accomplishes as much as Mahomes, I'm sure he'll get the accolades...

Yeah but the Titans have the head to head.

Im sure he will, but I’m also a Bills fan who can be frustrated over Allen not getting his moment last week, while Mahomes will be lauded all week for his.  

Is that allowed or do I need to be a Citizen of the NFL first and Bills fan second?

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Gene1973 said:

There are many possibilities, it's why they don't announce a team has made the playoff's until it is a mathematical certainty.

So the Bills should set their sights on the Wild Card spot and hope they back into the playoffs... Your takes suck.

2 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

I mean, the Bills lost that game. Allen is not the only QB who has had great plays immediately forgotten in a loss...

Serious question: Which QB has more 4th quarter comebacks? Josh should have one more but for a freak Hail Mary, and Mahomes has had more dangerous weapons so maybe they are never behind needing the comeback. 

Interesting thought, to me.