Week 11 SNF: Chiefs at Raiders

YoloinOhio

Tyreek Hill looked like he was going to the area that made sense.   I have no idea why you’d run a play where Tyreek Hill runs to an area, sits down, and tries to box out the defender.... which is where Mahomes threw that pass. 

1 minute ago, Gene1973 said:

Every player whines these days, even Allen does that... It's annoying after evey good pass breakup the receiver is crying for a flag.

Give me one example of when Allen whined at one of our own guys like that. 

Even on the Diggs miscommunication, Allen ate it and Diggs owned up to it. 

Edited by SCBills

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’m sure that wasn’t mahomes fault right Collinsworth, yes of course 

I wasn’t paying attention, saw they showed a bunch of stats that Mahomes was 2nd.coming of Christ, then he throws a pick.  I enjoyed that.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Mojo44 said:

I’ve been watching football pretty much all day. I might be wrong, but I swear I have seen more holding penalties today than I have for the season up until today. I wonder if the refs have been told to start calling it more.

I only watched the Colts game and felt the same! 🙂

7 minutes ago, Mojo44 said:

I’ve been watching football pretty much all day. I might be wrong, but I swear I have seen more holding penalties today than I have for the season up until today. I wonder if the refs have been told to start calling it more.

Me too. I might actually just be part of my chair at this point. My Apple Watch says it’s “time to stand”, that’s so cute. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

Every player whines these days, even Allen does that... It's annoying after evey good pass breakup the receiver is crying for a flag.

Never, ever seen Josh complain about/to  a teammate.  if you have, I'd like an example.

Edited by JESSEFEFFER
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

I don't see Mahomes as arrogant af, def not like Brady or Rodgers...

I don't necessarily mean in his personality so much as in his play. He often times gets in trouble for thinking he's too good, or that he can't be beat. While he usually is right, when he does make mistakes, it's cause of that - as that interception showed. 

6 minutes ago, billsherd said:

I have noticed that when guys like Brady and Mahomes start winning alot they tend to start becoming whiny. I guess it comes with the territory, they are expected to be perfect and win all the time. 

They also become whiney because teams and players are more willing to play physical/take penalties against them on every play

Edit: reading more comments and if youre referring to him upset at his wr, ignore my comment ha

Edited by Cheektowaga Chad

19 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

That would really help out Allen. Knox was such a whiff.

I'm not sure we can say that yet.  As was commented elsewhere, it notoriously does take young TE a while to develop.  Waller, for example, drafted 2015 became a strong contributor 2019. 

On the other hand, TE like Kittle and Kelce contributed right away.  We can say with certainty that Knox isn't following that path.

24 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I know.  I covet.

It's not like they were all drafted with high picks or anything, either.  During 2018, Waller was sitting around on the Ravens practice squad waiting to be plucked.

In 2019 his career took off.

Kid had to get sober. Happy to see he did and wish him a new happy life. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I don't necessarily mean in his personality so much as in his play. He often times gets in trouble for thinking he's too good, or that he can't be beat. While he usually is right, when he does make mistakes, it's cause of that - as that interception showed. 

? I thought Mahomes INT was just one of those "WR went one way when I expected him to go the other" kind of things, similar to Allen's INT in the NE game where it seemed Diggs turned a different way than Allen expected him to

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

Never, ever seen Josh complain about/to  a teammate.  if you have, I'd like an example.

2 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

That's not what I was talking about. Whinning in general, mostly to the officials. And I have seen plenty of times Allen motioning to players right aftet a missed connection they did something wrong.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wgrz.com/amp/article/sports/nfl/bills-fans-allen-mcdermott-among-those-who-complain-the-most-in-nfl-according-to-a-new-study/71-a1a7394e-80fb-419f-8c5c-a14b7d7151f2

It’s just a poll so not very scientific. But I saw complaining about how other teams/players are talked about all day on these boards.