Week 11 SNF: Chiefs at Raiders

YoloinOhio

Just now, Gene1973 said:

Hmm, not sure.

Ever since Gruden took over it seems like the national media is just waiting for the Raiders to move on from him.  He's not as flashy as the young more mobile QB's but he continues to play at a high level.

Is that Collinsworth describing Carr’s “hurry, hurry, hurry” (w/ 15 secs. Left on play clock) followed by a hard count? He got the jump and the free play, and then made the play...

Josh 17 held up D.Carr as his idol in high school, part of why he wanted to go to Fresno State. I hope Josh learns that trick from Derek...

Just now, Doc Brown said:

Ever since Gruden took over it seems like the national media is just waiting for the Raiders to move on from him.  He's not as flashy as the young more mobile QB's but he continues to play at a high level.

Peterman will be his man.

1 minute ago, Rhode Island Red said:

Is that Collinsworth describing Carr’s “hurry, hurry, hurry” (w/ 15 secs. Left on play clock) followed by a hard count? He got the jump and the free play, and then made the play...

Josh 17 held up D.Carr as his idol in high school, part of why he wanted to go to Fresno State. I hope Josh learns that trick from Derek...

I can’t stand hearing his voice 

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Raiders are killing themselves with the defensive Offside and neutral zone infractions

Waiting for one of our announcers to comment on Mahomes missing a throw instead of his graceful backpeddling

I mean he's having a good day but it wouldn't hurt for them to say he missed when he misses.