AFC North vs. NFC East

slipkid

40 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I've been a big voice on the "pittsburghs schedule sucks" but they have beaten the 7-3 browns, 7-3 titans as well..... so while i dont believe they are as good as their record indicates they have still handled the good teams put in front of them. 

.... theres no way in h*** they are 10-0 with a schedule like ours though. 

watching the steelers vs dallas, i really don't think they can cover any of our WRs

On 11/23/2020 at 11:59 AM, zow2 said:

Every Browns game is vs. NFC East,  Bengals, Jags, Texans, Jets, etc..  At the end of the day they have 5 hard games this season.. (Steelers x2, Ravens x2, Colts).

I like what they've done in Cleveland and they are taking advantage of the schedule.  

It's the Browns.

one playoff appearance (2002). The last playoff win game came with Bernie Kosar era

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

36 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Huh?

The 2018 Bills won 6 games. Browns already have 7. They are a solid team and would present as a tough match up round 1 as Bills struggle to run the ball and stop the run.... I just hope the weather is good in Buffalo for that first playoff game considering the Bills can't run the ball and Josh seems to thrive in games where the weather isn't a factor. 

They are closer to 2019 than 2018 Bills to be sure and I agree that they’d be a tough out for the Bills. That’s more match up related than thinking they’re as good as the Bills right now though.  They are probably on the right track, but this is year 1 for Stefanski and his crew.  That’s one issue. The other big ones are a lack of talent for their defensive scheme (though they have some very big talents like Garrett and Ward) and Mayfield’s regression.

Note that I am from Cleveland and root for both teams so maybe I’m being a little more critical of the Browns than I need to be. 

On 11/23/2020 at 10:29 PM, zow2 said:

Every Browns game is vs. NFC East,  Bengals, Jags, Texans, Jets, etc..  At the end of the day they have 5 hard games this season.. (Steelers x2, Ravens x2, Colts).

I like what they've done in Cleveland and they are taking advantage of the schedule.  

this.  You play with what is given to you and they have done a good job.   

On 11/23/2020 at 1:17 PM, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

It's the Browns.

one playoff appearance (2002). The last playoff win game came with Bernie Kosar era

And the Bills have made the playoffs very recently, but they also had a huge stretch before that, and haven't won a playoff game since 95. Quit acting like Buffalo's history had been much better.

On 11/23/2020 at 1:02 PM, ScottLaw said:

Huh?

The 2018 Bills won 6 games. Browns already have 7. They are a solid team and would present as a tough match up round 1 as Bills struggle to run the ball and stop the run.... I just hope the weather is good in Buffalo for that first playoff game considering the Bills can't run the ball and Josh seems to thrive in games where the weather isn't a factor. 

i don’t think the browns are that good; but I agree that we don’t match up with them well at all. I do not want to play them At all.

On 11/22/2020 at 8:56 PM, ScottLaw said:

Yea... Cleveland has a ton of talent. Problem with them has been coaching. Stefanski has fixed that. 

They will be a tough out in the playoffs with that running game. 

If they even make the playoffs.

3 hours ago, cle23 said:

And the Bills have made the playoffs very recently, but they also had a huge stretch before that, and haven't won a playoff game since 95. Quit acting like Buffalo's history had been much better.

Cleveland is a garbage heap, the owner is a crook.

2 hours ago, cle23 said:

A 7-3 garbage heap. Right.

I’m not saying they suck but they haven’t played the most stellar competition to get to that record.

1 hour ago, TBBills said:

3 losses were blowouts when you actually played good teams.

Exactly. Great point!