Hapless Bills Fan

Week 11 Around the League

The following possible playoff teams dont scare me:

Dolphins

Ravens

Browns

The below don't scare me much....

Colts...dome team, old warm weather QB who plays in a dome, but can sling it and has a decent D. History of playoff choking from QB.

The Raiders do scare me a little, but we know we match up w them and I like us to win in Buffalo. History of playoff choking.

Tenn scares me, but we can beat those guys. They are good, and Tannyhill has pushed them in playoffs before.

Of course Chiefs and Pitt are the best.

Edited by RichRiderBills

If we’re ever gonna beat the Chiefs we gotta find an elite pass rush.  That was the easiest 2 minute drive to win a game last night that I think I’ve ever seen.  

24 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

If we’re ever gonna beat the Chiefs we gotta find an elite pass rush.  That was the easiest 2 minute drive to win a game last night that I think I’ve ever seen.  

I feel like we actually do have a top of the line pass rush.  Most metrics show that.  

Where we've been hurt is in the run game and when QB's are able to quick release against our beat up linebacker group and corners who can't stay on the field.

Outside of McD/Frazier and scheme, hopefully Edmunds and Milano healthy for the stretch run fix those issues.  

In regards to the Chiefs/Raiders game winning drive... that was strange... I know Mahomes is that dude, but the Raiders gave him about 5 no resistance wide open passes to go in for the win.

35 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I feel like we actually do have a top of the line pass rush.  Most metrics show that.  

Where we've been hurt is in the run game and when QB's are able to quick release against our beat up linebacker group and corners who can't stay on the field.

Outside of McD/Frazier and scheme, hopefully Edmunds and Milano healthy for the stretch run fix those issues.  

In regards to the Chiefs/Raiders game winning drive... that was strange... I know Mahomes is that dude, but the Raiders gave him about 5 no resistance wide open passes to go in for the win.

I agree on our pass rush. We're actually very good at causing pressure and chaos and the last month finally getting sacks. 

I could be wrong but I think Edmunds has looked much better in the last 2 games,  I'm thinking his shoulder finally healed up , just seems more explosive and decisive and that has impacted the whole defense 

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I like the way you think!

Hellll yeaaaa!!

Steelers arent a great third down offense. 

They send pressure. Josh is good against pressure. 

We are at home. 

Its hard to go undefeated in the NFL. 

4 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Maybe not but the Dolphins have to find out who he is and think long term. Going back to Fitz yesterday was one of the worst coaching decisions of the season and what it tells me is a coach who was thinking long term has got slightly dazzled by how close his team is to a playoff spot.

I totally agree.  A coach cannot go with a top 5 draft choice QB and then pull the plug when he doesn't play well.  Once you commit to him you have to let him play through the rough spots.  If it costs a coach a few games, so be it.  If he wasn't willing to lose those games, he should have kept the rookie on the bench & not started to jerk him around.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, A Firm Tree Does Not Fear said:

what the hell is this world coming to?

sick people.

Packers' Marquez Valdes-Scantling says he got death threats after fumble vs. Colts

Social media gives people the impression that every opinion or comment or random thought that passes through the vacuous space where a brain should be is worth the same. It's not. We can't stop these sick idiots so we just have to learn to ignore them.