Week 11 Around the League

Just now, High Football IQ said:

I really don't understand the personal insult stuff, I don't agree with a lot of what folks say either but I don't resort to name calling or accuse them of having multiple aliases, not being real bills fans, etc.

Either way if this holds up it's huge for the Bills especially since the Chargers are not going to be a walk in the park coming out of the bye week with that offense.

Plus I'm sick of talking about the Dolphins and with a loss the national media hype train will come to a crashing halt.

Just the way you talk is all. It's funny your ego takes over common sense and it makes the people here laugh I think.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

He got bent up that last play but I think they will use it as an excuse. IMO they knew they were toast with Tua.

Which doesn't really help, the issue is Tua knowing he got benched and he's going to have a pretty good idea if he's hurt or not. I mean what does it matter if the media knows if you damaged the confidence of your potential franchise QB just to win a game in a year where you aren't really a SB contender.