Week 11 Around the League

Just now, CincyBillsFan said:

Green is not close to being the Green of a few years ago. Franky he's a liability. He has dropped multiple passes some of them potentially huge gainers. Reminds me of the guy we got from the Panthers to help Allen in his rookie year.

Boyd & Higgins are solid but the Bengals have worse TE's then the Bills and that O line is really bad.

Agree Green is totally done. Boyd is good not great and Higgins is a really promising talent but he is a rookie too.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Green is not close to being the Green of a few years ago. Franky he's a liability. He has dropped multiple passes some of them potentially huge gainers. Reminds me of the guy we got from the Panthers to help Allen in his rookie year.

Boyd & Higgins are solid but the Bengals have worse TE's then the Bills and that O line is really bad.

Ha, remember just this past offseason when chuckleheads here wanted to throw a king's ransom at acquiring Green?

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Justin C said:

The same sports media that was praising them for the Newton signing after 2 weeks. Sometimes I feel like anyone can be a sports media person. You just go with whatever the hot thing is at the time, then when it goes away in 3 weeks you say how trash it is and don't bring up how you praised it 2 weeks ago.

Some truth to that I think.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, A Firm Tree Does Not Fear said:

so ne is 4-5 and could go to .500 today.

anyone believe they could win out? finish 10-5 and steal a wildcard?

remaining games. cards, chargers, rams, bills and jets.

of course winning out includes beating buffalo which that is a real possibility although my hopes are the bills make the sweep? 

They have nothing on offense and make up for it by having nothing on defense ... so no

• Like (+1) 1