Week 11 Around the League

6 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Joe Burrow is the best rookie QB I've ever seen and that includes Marino.  When you consider what he has to work with his productivity is simply astonishing.

Burrow is a high volume, low efficiency passer this year. He's 25th in rating and 27th in Y/A.

The rookie that's impressing me this year is Herbert, but LAC is this years bad random variance team with 7 one possession losses.

3 minutes ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

My favorite is his comment on the 2018 draft.  The Jets and Cardinals won the draft because they got the franchise QBs.  

Similar to that point Colin is all on Kyler Murray now but when Murray was drafted he talked like Murray wasn’t going to be anything because of size and Dwayne was going to be a Star.  My thing is they never admit that they were wrong. They just act like they were right the whole time like we can’t fact check anything

Edited by Protocal69

Tannehill can't hit the side of a barn but Ravens give up a fake punt and give a 1st down w/ roughing the passer this drive 

I hear you guys about Burrow but if you saw the amount of Bengals games I see you would fully appreciate how bad this team is.  Marno had a better offense around him at Miami then Burrow has today in Cincy.  Herbert is good but LA has a lot more talent around him then Cincinnati has around Burrow. 

Spain is starting today for the Bengals and he's a huge upgrade.  The beating Burrow takes every week is a violation of the Geneva Convention.

Edited by CincyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, CincyBillsFan said:

I hear you guys about Burrow but if you saw the amount of Bengals games I see you would fully appreciate how bad this team is.  Marno had a better offense round him at Miami as Burrow has today in Cincy.  Herbert is good but LA has a lot more talent around him then Cincinnati has around Burrow. 

Spain is starting today for the Bengals and he's a huge upgrade.  The beating Burrow takes every week is a violation of the Geneva Convention.

But his skill position players are top notch

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, CincyBillsFan said:

I hear you guys about Burrow but if you saw the amount of Bengals games I see you would fully appreciate how bad this team is.  Marno had a better offense around him at Miami then Burrow has today in Cincy.  Herbert is good but LA has a lot more talent around him then Cincinnati has around Burrow. 

Burrow is throwing to AJ Green, Tee Higgins and Tyler Boyd.   I get it that he doesn’t have an OL, but most rookie QBs struggle, partly, because they are drafted into bad situations.  

That said, I don’t know too many rookie QB’s that came into the league with that WR trio. 

Just now, Protocal69 said:

But his skill position players are top notch

Not really.  Mixon has been out the last few games (and today).  Higgons & Boyd are solid.  The best Bengal's TE was hurt early in the season and Green is way past his use by date. I'll admit the skill position players are better then the O-line but that's not saying much.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Burrow is throwing to AJ Green, Tee Higgins and Tyler Boyd.   I get it that he doesn’t have an OL, but most rookie QBs struggle, partly, because they are drafted into bad situations.  

That said, I don’t know too many rookie QB’s that came into the league with that WR trio. 

Green is not close to being the Green of a few years ago. Franky he's a liability. He has dropped multiple passes some of them potentially huge gainers. Reminds me of the guy we got from the Panthers to help Allen in his rookie year.

Boyd & Higgins are solid but the Bengals have worse TE's then the Bills and that O line is really bad.