How do you spend a non-Bills Sunday?

Enjoying the family, especially my five-year-old son. Shockingly watched almost no football until late in the day.. Caught the 4th quarter of Dolphins-Broncos. Put up some Christmas decorations with the family. Although I missed being able to watch the Bills today, it was strangely nice having a Sunday with the family, undistracted.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

12 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

It’s the worst kind of Sunday. 

For me, I’ll try and get a little extra work done around the house or for the job. I’ll have the games on from 1:00 through the prime time game but it’s just entirely different. The anticipation, excitement and devotion to the games just isn’t there for me. 

I’ll follow fantasy a bit closer than usual, and will still drink/eat but not the usual “go-to” items. It’s like a (blue light) Bills Sunday Light. Less hoppy, less alcohol, fewer calories and when it’s all said and done you just wish you had the real thing. 

hbu? 

Today I spent it with the Kids putting up our Christmas Decorations. A GREAT and AMAZING Sunday I will always be thankful for. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I’ve always thought the NFL should have the same bye week for all the teams in Week 10. It’d become another national holiday where the entire country would get ready for thanksgiving. I hate the middle of the season where you can’t figure who’s playing or how many games they’ve played. Having a week off is too much of a physical and strategic advantage for a team coming off a bye when their opponent isn’t.