How do you spend a non-Bills Sunday?

When the Bye falls early in the season and the weather is decent I usually consider getting a round of golf in but otherwise I still just watch Football all day.  Just with a lot less intensity than a normal Bills week.  It is kinda nice getting a relaxing, stress fress football Sunday thrown in the mix once a season.  

2 hours ago, BUFFALOBART said:

If I'm not working on household projects, I'll likely be playing my guitars, as I've been a player for five decades.

I generally don't watch TV, unless there is a Bills game being broadcast.

What music do you play? I strum chords but cannot really call myself a guitarist! 🙄 I just like to play.

Complaining about threads about punters, comparisons between current and former linebackers, and which Bills players could date my sister.  I don't like these hard hitting intellectual threads that really make me think.

13 minutes ago, TheOldBill12 said:

Might talk to the wife on Sunday. Can’t remember the last time I did that.

I'd be happy to take that task if you want.  How does she look in a French maid outfit?

4 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

Complaining about threads about punters, comparisons between current and former linebackers, and which Bills players could date my sister.  I don't like these hard hitting intellectual threads that really make me think.

I'd be happy to take that task if you want.  How does she look in a French maid outfit?

About as good as those who typically wear maid outfits in France nowadays. 

7 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

I'm already hammered. So not much different, except no stress about a game.

I have problems. Help me!

I told you the wine would eventually show up!!!

We took our 11 year old Golden and our 9 week old Golden to a nice square near us. Lots of sidewalk cafes and people. Get the puppy used to crowds, while the grown up shows her the ropes. The little one peed in my car on the way up, and barfed on the way home.

STILL, it was better than last weekend!