How do you spend a non-Bills Sunday?

47 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

I tried to get into that a few years back, mainly just content writing or SEO. What type of writing do you do? How'd you break into it? I recall contacting hundreds of businesses and websites and nada. 

Kind of off-topic, so I'll send you a PM.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

I was out transplanting oak seedlings but then it started snowing heavily and I also got into a fight with some thorn bushes and lost. Now just waiting for football to start.

Yeah, I was wondering where all these people saying they are doing yard work live.  I’ll be watching games by a fire as the snow/ freezing rain falls outside 

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

Yeah, I was wondering where all these people saying they are doing yard work live.  I’ll be watching games by a fire as the snow/ freezing rain falls outside 

living in the south now for more then 35 years, I do miss the fire from the fireplace on those cold snowy days. growing up I had to split the wood and stack a few cords in early fall in preparation for the winter months. made one appreciate that fire just a tad more.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, blacklabel said:

Reorganizing the basement and continuing to get da nursery ready for our first lil guy due at the end of January. 

CONGRATULATIONS and welcome to a new member of the Bills/Sabres fan bases. As far as plans, I'll probably be here laughing and responding to comments posted on Around the league thread

Edited by Solomon Grundy
  • Thank you (+1) 1