Let’s go Broncs!

bills6969

Just now, BuffaloBills1998 said:

I think this might be it for Tua, he’s not an NFL caliber QB he can’t push us offense down the field. Might be harsh criticism but to me he’s Jay Fiedler 2.0

Too early to say all that. He has played 4 games,  2 he was pretty good in the other 2 he was trash. Got to see more before we know what he is. 

• Like (+1) 1

Lock should have just thrown the ball down the field out of bounds near a receiver. Instead he threw it for real and it was caught by a wr who was covered rather closely. Stupid but worked. Fangio is a moron of a coach to begin with. All they need is a fg to win it with 4 mins left,  so from the 10 he has fumble machine Gordon in instead of Lindsay. 

Just now, BuffaloBills1998 said:

I think this might be it for Tua, he’s not an NFL caliber QB he can’t push us offense down the field. Might be harsh criticism but to me he’s Jay Fiedler 2.0

I think you’re spot on there, I mean, what , 54 yards passing in the first half... kinda speaks volumes.

4 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

I think you’re spot on there, I mean, what , 54 yards passing in the first half... kinda speaks volumes.

And they aren't a good rushing team either. They should win the next 2 as its probably the 2 worst offenses in the NFL in the jets and Bengals - but after that you're facing teams where you have to score points. So they need to figure something out.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, dneveu said:

And they aren't a good rushing team either. They should win the next 2 as its probably the 2 worst offenses in the NFL in the jets and Bengals - but after that you're facing teams where you have to score points. So they need to figure something out.

Also consider, Tua was benched during the game not injured, what does that say about their faith in the little guy...

23 minutes ago, Augie said:

With 4 seconds left deep in their end on 4th down, Denver rolls out to spend time, then throws DEEP with YUGE hang time. COMPLETE, but not for a TD. GREAT entertainment and a “happy ending” (not Krafty style, but almost). 

Idiotic play.  The roll-out and trying to pass to waste 4 seconds was fine - the throw terrible.  To throw that ball inbounds was criminal.  If that had been picked it would have given Miami a shot.  There is no way that ball should have even landed on the turf - it should have ended up in the stands.

3 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

Idiotic play.  The roll-out and trying to pass to waste 4 seconds was fine - the throw terrible.  To throw that ball inbounds was criminal.  If that had been picked it would have given Miami a shot.  There is no way that ball should have even landed on the turf - it should have ended up in the stands.

It’s only horrible if it doesn’t work. Launch it 50 yards and burn the seconds. Ball game. If he had overthrown him by 10 yards, it’s a good option and well played. He didn't throw into any kind of tight coverage. I had no problem with them winning in that way. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Augie said:

It’s only horrible if it doesn’t work. Launch it 50 yards and burn the seconds. Ball game. If he had overthrown him by 10 yards, it’s a good option and well played. He didn't throw into any kind of tight coverage. I had no problem with them winning in that way. 

There was no reason to even put it in the field of play.  They only needed time to expire.  Several bad things could have occurred.  There was coverage that could of made a play, a fumble by the guy receiving the ball - why risk that.  

Poor coaching - just glad it worked out.

34 minutes ago, Kenosha2Buffalo said:

Where is high football IQs dumbass 

He’s trying to work up some metrics with his buds over at pff so he can enlighten the rest of us... just a guess on my part...

I am so glad we can finally stop hearing about the Dolphins and Tua being the next big thing... 

YES - they are a franchise who are getting better and have tons of assets 

YES - Tua is showing promise

but...

1) They are still in the process of the rebuild

2) Tua is a rookie and will need time to figure out the NFL game/speed

Regardless, we gotta take care of business and lock this division up. 6-0 against our division this year would speak volumes.

4 minutes ago, rayray808 said:

I am so glad we can finally stop hearing about the Dolphins and Tua being the next big thing... 

YES - they are a franchise who are getting better and have tons of assets 

YES - Tua is showing promise

but...

1) They are still in the process of the rebuild

2) Tua is a rookie and will need time to figure out the NFL game/speed

Regardless, we gotta take care of business and lock this division up. 6-0 against our division this year would speak volumes.

Ahh.....the Cheaters* path to success. Bye weeks, home games, etc. Not taking away from greatness, but they had a HUGE advantage.