Let’s go Broncs!

bills6969

It happens every time, but everyone seems to forget anyway. Hot shot QB takes the league by storm. Everyone quickly anoints him the second coming. Then a couple weeks in some DC figures out the hole in his game and exploits it. I'm hoping that game comes soon.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

It happens every time, but everyone seems to forget anyway. Hot shot QB takes the league by storm. Everyone quickly anoints him the second coming. Then a couple weeks in some DC figures out the hole in his game and exploits it. I'm hoping that game comes soon.

Hopefully and it should come at some point, hopefully the next couple of weeks for two quick losses.  Go Broncos!

37 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Tua isn't really doing much, honestly...

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I wish Tua the best after all his adversity with injury and he seems to have a pretty pass, but I can't grasp the "Hot shot QB takes the league by storm" narrative about Tua here. 

When you look at what he's done, he's had 3 starts.  He's passed for an average of 130 ypg, 63.6% completions, 0 INT.  The Dolphins have gifted him great field position with turnovers on D and ST play to achieve those 5 TDs he's passed for (and that's <2 TD/game)

When we had a QB who never threw INTs, had good completion %, but only threw for 130 ypg, the predominant notion was that he didn't generate enough offense.  And he was a run threat, which so far Tua is not.

It's good that he's not throwing the ball into harm's way, but it's not lighting the league on fire, either.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Every time, huh?

Anyway....He has 3 starts.  

The only place I see him repeatedly anointing him with the phrase "second coming", is right here on TSW---by those saying he's not the second coming.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I wish Tua the best after all his adversity with injury and he seems to have a pretty pass, but I can't grasp the "Hot shot QB takes the league by storm" narrative about Tua here. 

When you look at what he's done, he's had 3 starts.  He's passed for an average of 130 ypg, 63.6% completions, 0 INT.  The Dolphins have gifted him great field position with turnovers on D and ST play to achieve those 5 TDs he's passed for (and that's <2 TD/game)

When we had a QB who never threw INTs, had good completion %, but only threw for 130 ypg, the predominant notion was that he didn't generate enough offense.  And he was a run threat, which so far Tua is not.

It's good that he's not throwing the ball into harm's way, but it's not lighting the league on fire, either.

So maybe the answer is making Tua be a quarterback.

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Like we've done with Allen? Haha

55 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Every time, huh?

Anyway....He has 3 starts.  

The only place I see him repeatedly anointing him with the phrase "second coming", is right here on TSW---by those saying he's not the second coming.

Actually in Orlando the sport radio guys have Tua in their top 8 QBs already so there is at least some people who are saying elsewhere. 

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

The best part is this time the hot shot hasnt been that hot.