How many players would you trade Josh Allen for straight up?

38 minutes ago, BillsFan619 said:

For a moment I thought the same thing, njbuff. But every other angle after that seemed good to me.

No way, dude!

There was an angle that showed that the ball hit the ground and Hopkins hand WAS NOT underneath the ball.

29 minutes ago, njbuff said:

There was an angle that showed that the ball hit the ground and Hopkins hand WAS NOT underneath the ball.

Even if that’s the case, doesn’t the ball have to move when it hits the ground for it to be incomplete? I don’t believe the ball moved.

Either way, horrible outcome for us.

Good back and forth, bro.

7 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

Why do people keep trying to trade the best player on our team?

the corrosive influence of fantasy football.  people think a player's value is the sum of his stats.  they dont look at the bigger picture.

I like that Josh is a reflection of Buffalo.  I like that his every skill is minimized and every flaw magnified by self-important people in places like NYC - but it doesnt bother him.  He doesnt care.  He plays football - with all his heart, strength, and soul.

Sure, if he was terrible or even average, that wouldnt be enough.  But he's not average.  He's elite.  He's a franchise quarterback by any measure.  And he's still learning.  For all we know he's going to be better than Mahomes in the end.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

All things considered, contract, age, fit etc

How many guys in the NFL would you trade Josh for?  Mahomes maybe? Even that isn’t a definite with his contract.  It’s not to say that Josh Allen is the best player in the league. He might not even be the best player on the Bills. But all things considered, I’d say he’s borderline untouchable. When was the last time you could say that about a Bills player? It’s an incredible feeling. Who (right now) would you trade Josh Allen for straight up? Anybody?

Fyi, OP, the last thread asking what we’d trade for Allen was shut down for dumbing down the Board. Please review topics before starting new threads.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Success said:

I haven't read through the thread, but I would hope that's the majority.

People weren't using email the last time we had a true franchise QB.  It is very hard to find a franchise QB.

Actually, a lot of people were using email in 96...

This isn't just cringe because they don't know what they're talking about, but because they should have given their jobs.

Edited by HardyBoy

22 minutes ago, Putin said:

But more importantly what  Schopp do ? 

He’s really stuck on Minshew for some reason. It’s hilarious. He keeps slipping him into these conversations where he’s talking about teams with QBs that he doesn’t think are “good enough”  In one sentence the guy will say Wentz and Jimmy G suck but then the next he will try to explain how Minshew has been pretty good. The guy is ***** clueless.

6 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

He’s really stuck on Minshew for some reason. It’s hilarious. He keeps slipping him into these conversations where he’s talking about teams with QBs that he doesn’t think are “good enough”  In one sentence the guy will say Wentz and Jimmy G suck but then the next he will try to explain how Minshew has been pretty good. The guy is ***** clueless.

Last year it was all about his boy Lamar and how we should have stayed at 23 and draft him , and his lap dog every time the conversation came up about Josh it’s how he will NEVER be a even 64% completion QB , 

I really can’t stand Schopp the only time I listen to them is when we win and Josh has a great game just to see what he’ll find to downplay Josh’s performance 

Edited by Putin

9 hours ago, SCBills said:

Not trading him.  

He’s not Mahomes... yet ... but he has the unlimited ceiling of “best QB in the NFL”, the talent/desire to get there, and is what you’d design in a marketing department to be the face of the Buffalo Bills.  

what about mahomes isn’t all of that already?

2 minutes ago, Putin said:

Last year it was all about his boy Lamar and how we should have stayed at 23 and draft him , and his lap dog every time the conversation came up about Josh it’s how he will NEVER be a even 64% completion QB , 

I really can’t stand Schopp the only time I listen to them is when we win and Josh has a great game just to see what he’ll find to downplay Josh’s performance 

The whole time with Lamar I kept saying hold tight. The guy can’t throw to the outside. It was only a matter of time before he was figured out and exposed. He will be RG3’d out of the league in 3 years. I kind of wish a defense would drop some “not bad for a running back” in a presser, after one of these shut downs...but Lamar seems like a good guy. I don’t wish for him to be humiliated. He just isn’t a good passer. In my eyes that’s a red flag for a QB. He won’t make it in the NFL and his time is almost up as a starter. Sometimes you can catch the league off guard for a bit but eventually teams are going make you play against your strengths. The good QBs adapt.