How many players would you trade Josh Allen for straight up?

17 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I may be biased, but I'm going to say that Josh Allen is the greatest player in the history of the game.

You spent the entire offseason trashing Allen and I haven't seen you admit you were wrong yet. So where exactly do you stand on him right now?

1 hour ago, GoBills808 said:

Why do people keep trying to trade the best player on our team?

It was 100% hypothetical. No chance the Bills trade him for anything. I had that typed in the original thread but I erased it figuring it was obvious. It was just a way to show how special this is with Josh. No player on the Bills has been completely untouchable for at least 30 years.

• Like (+1) 1

Since this topic was already discussed recently, I think a better question/topic might be...

How many other team's GMs would trade their QB straight up for Josh Allen right now, if they could?

Off the top of my head, I would say Seattle and KC would say no.

Probably Not (because they like their young guy too): Arizona, Houston. 

Iffy (They like their guy, but might do it because of the age factor): GB, Pitt, NO

Iffy at this point (because they like their pick and probably want to see them develop): CIN, LAC, MIA

I think the rest are yeses. So, I'm guessing that 22-25 GMs league-wide would want to trade for Josh.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

It was 100% hypothetical. No chance the Bills trade him for anything. I had that typed in the original thread but I erased it figuring it was obvious. It was just a way to show how special this is with Josh. No player on the Bills has been completely untouchable for at least 30 years.

Hypothetically speaking,  Allen for Mahomes is the only trade that might intrigue me.  Especially If they threw in Kelce and Watkins as a little sugar on top.

Probably still say no...

...I'm just saying...

I would trade Allen for Mahomes. I know that may not be a popular take, but Mahomes has a title, an MVP, and he is under a long-term contract throughout his prime with a lot of talent around him.

No knock on Allen at all. Top 5 player this year if the season ended today and signs all point upward.

Is Allen getting closer to such recognition and Mahomes' situation? Absolutely! Love the person and player.

However, if a trade were offered today, all quality GM's, including Beane, would be foolish to not see if they can bring Mahomes in and 99% would make the trade if the cap space would work.

Edited by Wizard

12 minutes ago, Wizard said:

I would trade Allen for Mahomes. I know that may not be a popular take, but Mahomes has a title, an MVP, and he is under a long-term contract throughout his prime with a lot of talent around him.

No knock on Allen at all. Top 5 player this year if the season ended today and signs all point upward.

Is Allen getting closer to such recognition and Mahomes' situation? Absolutely! Love the person and player.

However, if a trade were offered today, all quality GM's, including Beane, would be foolish to not see if they can bring Mahomes in and 99% would make the trade if the cap space would work.

This is what my mind would be telling me.^^^

My heart on the other hand loves me some Josh...

Love conquers all...

(McBeane might be in that one percent)

Edited by Figster

Zero. Nada. Zilch.

Josh Allen is basically tied for being the Best Player in the NFL.

He is the most talented and uniquely gifted QB of all time.

He has a clear path to being the Greatest Of All Time. Not a hyperbole.

Josh Allen is like LeBron James / Michael Jordan. You don't trade Michael Jordan for anything.

• Haha (+1) 1

I can’t even picture Josh in a different uniform, 

yes Mahomes is better then Josh right now but we don’t how it will look in few years from now , 

I know it will be even sweeter to see Josh holding that SB trophy after everything this kid has been through all the doubters and all the hard work he put in , 

GO Josh baby you ARE Buffalo !!! 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Can we have no more threads about trading Josh Allen please? It has taken us 25 ***** years to have a Quarterback playing at a franchise level and we keep asking what it would take to trade him? 

Exactly. This is literally the exact same thread from last week, which was shut down by mods because the responses were predictably nuts, same as they are here. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

Exactly. This is literally the exact same thread from last week, which was shut down by mods because the responses were predictably nuts, same as they are here. 

Well, trading Allen would be nuts.  

Its not going to happen...