An interesting look into how potential voter fraud could have worked on election night...

JaCrispy

Who do the people support a racist...

Who does the KKK support... Trump

Who do the Proud Boys support... Trump

Who do the confederate flag waving idiots support... Trump

You would think if Biden was a racist any of the racist groups would support him.

Let's go even further...

Biden was a VP to a president of race who chose him.

Biden chose a WOMAN who isn't white to be his VP.

Trump has chosen nothing but white people, says disgusting things about women, makes fun of the disabled. Has multiple racist groups supporting him.

Yea I think we got all we need here.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Who do the people support a racist...

Who does the KKK support... Trump

Who do the Proud Boys support... Trump

Who do the confederate flag waving idiots support... Trump

You would think if Biden was a racist any of the racist groups would support him.

Let's go even further...

Biden was a VP to a president of race who chose him.

Biden chose a WOMAN who isn't white to be his VP.

Trump has chosen nothing but white people, says disgusting things about women, makes fun of the disabled. Has multiple racist groups supporting him.

Yea I think we got all we need here.

who actually had a positive effect on minorities. Trump.  Who made a career of putting minorities in prison? Biden.   Not even a question.  But I do enjoy you constantly having to justify your decision.  

biden may have made awful decisions seemingly at every point in his political career but he’s gonna get it right this time!  I swear!  

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

who actually had a positive effect on minorities. Trump.  Who made a career of putting minorities in prison? Biden.   Not even a question.  But I do enjoy you constantly having to justify your decision.  

biden may have made awful decisions seemingly at every point in his political career but he’s gonna get it right this time!  I swear!  

Look at my post above all you need to know, racist groups support Trump. You lost your battle long ago but keep trying. You support a guy who racists support. They hate Biden b.c he isn't a racist... Simple as that.

Edited by TBBills

26 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

I almost spit out my coffee. I can’t understand how gullible you are. It’s so sad 

You know what gullible is?  Believing that getting even one of these various cases to the Supreme court while presenting no evidence along the way is a sound strategy.

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

not my candidate bud. Not who I voted for. My conscience is clean

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, the chances of it being something other than a duck are slim to none.  

Edited by SoTier

23 hours ago, GaryPinC said:

Thanks for posting an entirely reasonable topic and wanting to discuss it respectfully.  That is key to trying to heal this country.

This video, does not appear to be any reputable news organization.  It looks like something was staged and pasted together.  Every video they cut to has Trump campaign people in it.  Are there any in there you consider truly neutral?

A CIA operation around Joe"Chinese" Biden?  Does that sound like a professional assessment?  It sounds hokey to me.

As far as news sources, what about many of Trump's legal challenges being shot down and light on evidence?  What do you think about Georgia certifying and Michigan moving to do so Monday?

I've heard a lot of big words and theories from the Trump campaign about massive fraud but no one there has any evidence other than trivial problems, ie nothing significantly impacting election results.  

As a 2016 Trump voter I ask you, do you really feel the Trump campaign has something concrete or this is all just smoke and mirrors and why?

I don’t have anything specific, but I do listen to Jimmy Dore, Tim Pool, Joe Rogan, and Glen Beck, to name a few...some are liberal, some moderate, and some conservative...I also go back and forth CNN, MSNBC, and FOX, even though I can’t stand any of them- it’s more of a forced feeding...lol

With regards to your final question, I don’t know if there is something concrete there...But, I still lean in the direction that there could be something there, but it’s more of a hunch, based on how Democrats have acted over the last 4 years...and here is why...

1. Everyone mocked Trump when he said people were spying on his campaign...but he turned out to be right.  The FBI sought and got a warrant to investigate a member of Trump’s campaign- which gave them access to conversations with Trump.

2. Everyone mocked Trump when he said the Russia collusion claim was a hoax.  Trump turned out to be right again...According to special prosecutor Muller, no evidence could be found connecting Trump to Russia.  And an FBI attorney has even plead guilty to altering a CIA email, in order to help secure the necessary warrants.

3. Over the summer I thought it odd when Democrats referenced that “at all costs” they would not allow Trump win...I remember telling a friend how odd it sounded, on its surface, considering they were trying to remove him from office all throughout his presidency with, what appeared to be flimsy arguments at best imo.

4. Mail-in ballots...logically, I never understood the push for these...Democrats tried to use the Covid excuse, but Dr. Fauci had made clear it was ok to go to the polls.  Yet Democrats continued to push them...so this was pretty curious until you start to think of potential motivations...They have always been against presenting ID when voting, yet nothing disenfranchises citizens more than if a fraudulent vote is able to be placed because ID was not required...To me, every American should want ID to be required to protect their vote- just like protecting your bank account against imposters trying to withdraw funds...if you’re against voter ID, it doesn’t really seem like you are genuinely against voter suppression or disenfranchisement imo...But then again, some democrats have said they are ok with non-citizens voting, which, I guess, starts to bring into focus why they would be against such regulations.

Now, of course, all of this is circumstantial...which is why I’m not 100% convinced Trump has the goods...however, given the history, and their willingness to “put everything on the table”, and even how they’ve treated members of their own party, I put nothing passed the Democrats, and would not be surprised if something more sinister was at hand.

3 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Was hoping Brann’s decision would be posted.

Hoping some posters in these parts read it.

Do you now accept that the evidence does not exist?

I will probably wait to the final court rulings, just to be sure...unfortunately this is the place both parties have put the country in by not having uniform voting standards that protect against fraud...you’re just never secure in the outcome...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

Mail-in ballots...logically, I never understood the push for these...Democrats tried to use the Covid excuse, but Dr. Fauci had made clear it was ok to go to the polls.  Yet Democrats continued to push them...so this was pretty curious until you start to think of potential motivations...They have always been against presenting ID when voting, yet nothing disenfranchises citizens more than if a fraudulent vote is able to be placed because ID was not required...To me, every American should want ID to be required to protect their vote- just like protecting your bank account against imposters trying to withdraw funds...if you’re against voter ID, it doesn’t really seem like you are genuinely against voter suppression or disenfranchisement imo.

Except voter fraud doesn't actually happen at the level that would be needed to swing elections. Every independent review that tries to find mass voter fraud has failed. There is already a process in place to catch voter fraud which is why every election cycle we hear of a few people that stupidly tried to register their dead parent or whatever and end up going to prison, all for the risk of one extra vote that wouldn't have made a difference in the result. Voting should be easy. I waited in line for over an hour to vote this year. It's ridiculous that anyone should have to spend that much time on a weekday to exercise their most important right. And every election cycle we act like that's normal. In Arizona mail-in voting has been the standard for a long time now and I haven't seen Republicans raise it as an issue until this year. I wonder why?

Trump's election team keeps telling the media that there were "hundreds of thousands of fraudulent votes" yet they aren't actually raising that claim in their court cases. Why do you think that is? They're making public claims like "more people voted in Wisconsin than live there" - which should be an incredibly easy fact to prove! - but then in court they're just trying to argue mail in voting was illegally enacted. So they are not actually trying to prove that widespread voter fraud happened, they're just looking for some federal judge to bail them out of an election they know they lost. The alarming thing is that so many Americans are buying their BS.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

I don’t have anything specific, but I do listen to Jimmy Dore, Tim Pool, Joe Rogan, and Glen Beck, to name a few...some are liberal, some moderate, and some conservative...I also go back and forth CNN, MSNBC, and FOX, even though I can’t stand any of them- it’s more of a forced feeding...lol

With regards to your final question, I don’t know if there is something concrete there...But, I still lean in the direction that there could be something there, but it’s more of a hunch, based on how Democrats have acted over the last 4 years...and here is why...

1. Everyone mocked Trump when he said people were spying on his campaign...but he turned out to be right.  The FBI sought and got a warrant to investigate a member of Trump’s campaign- which gave them access to conversations with Trump.

2. Everyone mocked Trump when he said the Russia collusion claim was a hoax.  Trump turned out to be right again...According to special prosecutor Muller, no evidence could be found connecting Trump to Russia.  And an FBI attorney has even plead guilty to altering a CIA email, in order to help secure the necessary warrants.

3. Over the summer I thought it odd when Democrats referenced that “at all costs” they would not allow Trump win..

4. Mail-in ballots...logically, I never understood the push for these...Democrats tried to use the Covid excuse, but Dr. Fauci had made clear it was ok to go to the polls.  

3 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Now, of course, all of this is circumstantial...which is why I’m not 100% convinced Trump has the goods...however, given the history, and their willingness to “put everything on the table”, 

I'm in agreement on you with 1 and 2.  But why would you assume Trump is some purveyor of truth and honesty because of it?  He wasn't the most honest guy pre presidency.   3 is not odd given Trump's efforts on climate change, the environment, his rudeness, perceived dishonesty, use of conspiracy theories, and overt targeting and demonization of democrats as a whole.  

4.  Mail in ballots are not new.  The push is for a convenient way to ensure people vote.  No waiting in line.  I see much more waiting  in line in the urban areas over my suburban or even rural areas so that may be a factor.  I am in agreement with you about proper ID as the law requires.

Funny how Trump is not willing to put his massive evidence of voter fraud on the table or in the courtroom for that matter...

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/21/2020 at 12:45 PM, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I would humbly suggest you follow Sidney Powell.  She’s made specific comments and named key individuals that she claims are guilty of wrongdoing.  She’ll have it, or not, and she’s at the right hand of DJT.  

You were saying?

image.thumb.png.b46e00b447959a57dcc121fd3aa7a016.png

Come on LS. I'm not asking you to revisit your comments about the Trump "vaunted" legal team, but you have to admit the Trump legal strike farce would be funny if it wasn't such a serious thing going on. 

Edited by shoshin

12 minutes ago, shoshin said:

You were saying?

image.thumb.png.b46e00b447959a57dcc121fd3aa7a016.png

Come on LS. I'm not asking you to revisit your comments about the Trump legal team, but you have to admit the Trump legal strike farce would be funny if it wasn't such a serious thing going on. 

When I saw this, I searched on google (I prefer duck duck go but figure the algorithm on G would find this more quickly). 

My search returned 5 pages of references to Trump’s legal team, several referencing Sidney Powell as his most recent conspiracy enabler,  and several photos in front of Trump/Pence signs.

I visited his campaign website, drove around there for about 60 seconds and saw no press release or news article on this subject.  

I’ve said all along I’m trying to be as honest as possible. Are you? 

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

When I saw this, I searched on google (I prefer duck duck go but figure the algorithm on G would find this more quickly). 

My search returned 5 pages of references to Trump’s legal team, several referencing Sidney Powell as his most recent conspiracy enabler,  and several photos in front of Trump/Pence signs.

I visited his campaign website, drove around there for about 60 seconds and saw no press release or news article on this subject.  

I’ve said all along I’m trying to be as honest as possible. Are you? 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-powell/trump-campaign-says-sidney-powell-not-a-member-of-legal-team-idUSKBN2820UB

Now that we're past the "I don't believe you" part of this, care to respond to the clown car show Trump's "vaunted" legal team is putting on? 

5 hours ago, GaryPinC said:

Check Rudy on Trump's ultimate strategy to overturn the election.  Anyone Trump supporter who believes in this is the pinnacle of gullible.  I know Rudy, as a lawyer, knows better.  

Maybe Rudy knew better thirty years ago but I'm not sure he knows anything these days that isn't filtered through his tin-foil hat in the voice of Covid Donnie.