An interesting look into how potential voter fraud could have worked on election night...

JaCrispy

18 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Inherent in the premise of seeing the legal challenges through is the potential for loss.  

Your view on what constitutes a credible challenge, while interesting on some level, is unimportant to me. This judge(s) ruling is important, obviously, but unless it exhausts legal challenges across the board, it simply is what it is. 

The end game is all that matters.  

When it’s time to acknowledge Biden, it’ll be time to move on to the next phase of the process.  

At what point then will you acknowledge Biden is the president elect?

Would you agree that Trump’s lawsuits have not only been poorly received by the courts, but they have been almost completely devoid of credible evidence?

And at what point in your life did you acknowledge pres elects before? 

You seem to be white knuckle hoping for an alternate universe to present a miraculous new set of facts. 

My conclusions are based on historical precedent and facts currently presented, as well as the lack of credibility of the cases presented thus far and the people presenting them. 

I’m not a particular Biden fan. He’s the second dem president I’ve voted for in my 7 presidential elections. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Biden’s policies Resulted in 700 percent increase in minority prison population.  But I guess it’s ok cause during the debates he said him and Obama pardoned a few of the people he sent away.   This is who you vote for. He’s the poster child of why our government isn’t working right now.  All the problems that have surfaced he’s been a part of the last 50 years.  How do you not see this? 

Oh you mean the one that passed with both republican and democratic support? Yea I guess it makes everyone racist and everyone that voted those people also. 

Please find a better excuse, this one has gotten old.

What happened to the Hunter Biden thing? Oh *****, the flashdrive... My bad.

What about the fraud voting? Oh *****, no court wins... My bad.

How about coronavirus... Oh *****, he's playing golf.

Edited by TBBills

12 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Oh you mean the one that passed with both republican and democratic support? Yea I guess it makes everyone racist and everyone that voted those people also. 

Please find a better excuse, this one has gotten old.

What happened to the Hunter Biden thing? Oh *****, the flashdrive... My bad.

What about the fraud voting? Oh *****, no court wins... My bad.

How about coronavirus... Oh *****, he's playing golf.

Oh right they both supported it so that makes it ok.  Makes sense in no world. Justifying for your conscience.  This is the ***** you’ve preached for four years to stop. Hypocrisy. Pure and simple.

46 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Inherent in the premise of seeing the legal challenges through is the potential for loss.  

Your view on what constitutes a credible challenge, while interesting on some level, is unimportant to me. This judge(s) ruling is important, obviously, but unless it exhausts legal challenges across the board, it simply is what it is. 

The end game is all that matters.  

When it’s time to acknowledge Biden, it’ll be time to move on to the next phase of the process.  

Were you this supportive of the Democratic Russia investigation?

It was, after all, legal. Though it had the potential for loss. No doubt you were as vocal in defending their rights to that and impeach, because legality is your low bar. 

37 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Oh right they both supported it so that makes it ok.  Makes sense in no world. Justifying for your conscience.  This is the ***** you’ve preached for four years to stop. Hypocrisy. Pure and simple.

Just shows you are picking on one man when a whole group of both sides agreed. You are the definition of hypocrite.

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

Just shows you are picking on one man when a whole group of both sides agreed. You are the definition of hypocrite.

Biden apologized for how poorly his policies performed. Even had to spend Obama’s presidency pardoning thousands who were wrongly imprisoned from it.  Imagine being responsible for imprisoning so many people and having people support that presidency?   Just to be clear...nobody who supported those bills should be anywhere near public policy right now. Not a damn person.  But you have supported those policies. 

38 minutes ago, shoshin said:

At what point then will you acknowledge Biden is the president elect?

Would you agree that Trump’s lawsuits have not only been poorly received by the courts, but they have been almost completely devoid of credible evidence?

And at what point in your life did you acknowledge pres elects before? 

You seem to be white knuckle hoping for an alternate universe to present a miraculous new set of facts. 

My conclusions are based on historical precedent and facts currently presented, as well as the lack of credibility of the cases presented thus far and the people presenting them. 

I’m not a particular Biden fan. He’s the second dem president I’ve voted for in my 7 presidential elections. 

I’m not complicated, I’m not trying to trick anybody, I quite literally have told you exactly what I think.  Why is that so hard to believe?

In order:

At what point...

If DJT taps out, I’ll acknowledge;

If DJT gets the SC Algore hook, I’ll acknowledge;

If DJT gets the hook, but evidence convinces me that massive fraud took place, I’ll acknowledge simply because it would be silly not to.  

Would you acknowledge...

I would acknowledge he has not prevailed in litigation on a massive scale thus far.  I would not acknowledge they are completely devoid of evidence. 

At what point did I acknowledge President-Elects...

Pretty much the same time everyone else did.  

White knuckling...?

I think I’ve been the calmest, most rational guy (Non-lib) in the room for the last week. @oldmanfan has been hanging in there, you’ve been awwwwwiite, @WideNine was fine then jumped the rails IMO.   

I again acknowledge your perspective, have never suggested that you’re way out there, crazy or anything else.  I don’t believe I’ve said that about anybody.  In fact, I understand why you all feel you can take a victory lap, but I’m not at all interested in submitting simply because you all think it’s time.  

As for your vote for Biden, well, that’s nothing I personally can respect.  He’s an imbecile, and this generation of woke folk annointed a guy their parents and grandparents sent to the curb multiple times decades ago.  

44 minutes ago, shoshin said:

Were you this supportive of the Democratic Russia investigation?

It was, after all, legal. Though it had the potential for loss. No doubt you were as vocal in defending their rights to that and impeach, because legality is your low bar. 

No, I was not. I understood McCarthyism the first time I learned about it in school. It’s an emotional play, and all you need is enough people not to think independently...

Find a boogeyman.

Concoct a fanciful story.

Sell it to the masses. 
Sit back and watch. 

7 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

No, I was not. I understood McCarthyism the first time I learned about it in school. It’s an emotional play, and all you need is enough people not to think independently...

Find a boogeyman.

Deep state Q et al.

Concoct a fanciful story.

Election grand conspiracy involving many thousands of federal crime committing co-conspirators, Chavez voting machines, etc

Sell it to the masses. 

Hold press conferences and tweet while admitting no fraud in court, presenting embarrassingly wrong evidence and admitting it, and losing 30 plus court cases, none pending now. 

Sit back and watch. 

We are here. 

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, aristocrat said:

Biden apologized for how poorly his policies performed. Even had to spend Obama’s presidency pardoning thousands who were wrongly imprisoned from it.  Imagine being responsible for imprisoning so many people and having people support that presidency?   Just to be clear...nobody who supported those bills should be anywhere near public policy right now. Not a damn person.  But you have supported those policies. 

Hey at least out of every other politician he was willing to do what no one else would. Trump would never admit he was wrong... Look he cannot do it now with the election and coronavirus.

Thanks for making Biden look even more likeable compared to Trump.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 1

It's over: https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/7331957-Judge-Brann-Decision.html

In other words, Plaintiffs ask this Court to disenfranchise
almost seven million voters. This Court has been unable to find any case in which
a plaintiff has sought such a drastic remedy in the contest of an election, in terms
of the sheer volume of votes asked to be invalidated. One might expect that when
seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with
compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption, such that this
Court would have no option but to regrettably grant the proposed injunctive relief
despite the impact it would have on such a large group of citizens.
That has not happened. Instead, this Court has been presented with strained
legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations, unpled in the operative
complaint and unsupported by evidence. In the United States of America, this
cannot justify the disenfranchisement of a single voter, let alone all the voters of its
sixth most populated state. Our people, laws, and institutions demand more. At
bottom, Plaintiffs have failed to meet their burden to state a claim upon which
relief may be granted. Therefore, I grant Defendants’ motions and dismiss
Plaintiffs’ action with prejudice.

Edited by BullBuchanan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

It's over: https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/7331957-Judge-Brann-Decision.html

In other words, Plaintiffs ask this Court to disenfranchise
almost seven million voters. This Court has been unable to find any case in which
a plaintiff has sought such a drastic remedy in the contest of an election, in terms
of the sheer volume of votes asked to be invalidated. One might expect that when
seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with
compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption, such that this
Court would have no option but to regrettably grant the proposed injunctive relief
despite the impact it would have on such a large group of citizens.
That has not happened. Instead, this Court has been presented with strained
legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations, unpled in the operative
complaint and unsupported by evidence. In the United States of America, this
cannot justify the disenfranchisement of a single voter, let alone all the voters of its
sixth most populated state. Our people, laws, and institutions demand more. At
bottom, Plaintiffs have failed to meet their burden to state a claim upon which
relief may be granted. Therefore, I grant Defendants’ motions and dismiss
Plaintiffs’ action with prejudice.

Evidence shmevidence

He's a  conservative member of The Federalist Society. What does he know?

Even Pat Toomey backs this decision. 

Trump lost. It remains alarming that no one can accept losing is actually possible. It does happen. 

6 minutes ago, shoshin said:

Evidence shmevidence

He's a  conservative member of The Federalist Society. What does he know?

Even Pat Toomey backs this decision. 

Trump lost. It remains alarming that no one can accept losing is actually possible. It does happen. 

I guess the real Silent Majority were Biden voters.

They Are Who We Thought They Were GIF - DennisGreen  TheyareWhoeWeThoughtTheyWere Football - Discover & Share GIFs

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

I guess the real Silent Majority were Biden voters.

They Are Who We Thought They Were GIF - DennisGreen  TheyareWhoeWeThoughtTheyWere Football - Discover & Share GIFs

the polling mess showed them to be Trump voters, but they still didn't have enough. It's just a loss. No need for them to fabricate stories like the Dems did in the last 4 years. 

Was hoping Brann’s decision would be posted.

Hoping some posters in these parts read it.

19 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

I used those words to allow people to make up their own minds...my goal was to just present info that the MSM was not, and let the chips fall where they may...

But, ultimately, the evidence presented might not be there...we will have to wait for the supposed sworn testimony...

Do you now accept that the evidence does not exist?

19 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

You may be right...but do we fully know what’s in the sworn affidavits?

Its so hard to know if what’s being reported is accurate...the MSM hates Trump so their inherent bias is not going to allow them to do the investigative journalism required in this situation...their HOPE is that there is no evidence, so they will report that way...

This is why many people, who want to know what’s really going on, go elsewhere for more info...

But again, you could be 100% right- there may be nothing there...

There's very little investigative journalism needed for documented court results:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/with-scathing-order-judge-dismisses-trump-effort-to-block-pennsylvania-vote-certification/ar-BB1bfqeI?li=BBnbfcL

Keep in mind Brann is a repub judge.  Now Trump is trying to persuade repub state lawmakers to intervene, disregard the vote and send repub electors instead!

Honestly, JaCrispy, does this make any sense for a president who likes to preach "rule of law"?  It's extremely subversive IMO. 

There's been a lot of hot air with no significant legal evidence presented by his team as needed in these courtrooms.

Yes the MSM has shamefully advocated against Trump but the courtroom results and Trump's subversive tactics speak for themselves.

Look at the judges words in all these states, Trump's argument's present no evidence and thus have no legal grounds.  Over and over.

At what point do Trump supporters get off their knees and stop taking it in the face from him and his campaign?

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, TBBills said:

Hey at least out of every other politician he was willing to do what no one else would. Trump would never admit he was wrong... Look he cannot do it now with the election and coronavirus.

Thanks for making Biden look even more likeable compared to Trump.

Some people enjoy seeing minorities suffer I guess.  

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Some people enjoy seeing minorities suffer I guess.  

Yes you obviously do. You are obviously not able to change who you are which is something Trump loves in his supporters, it allows him to lie to your face and you will accept it.  You keep allowing one thing to cloud you and it makes you the ignorant one.

While everyone else of all races look past and together for a brighter future while you wallow in the past with butter hatred.

Edited by TBBills