An interesting look into how potential voter fraud could have worked on election night...

JaCrispy

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Exactly...

Ja, you’ve been entirely reasonable here.  Your point on Sens Warren and Klobuchaer expressing the same types of concern within the past couple years would normally be enough to make people pause, but that’s not the environment we live in.  

Now, the mere fact that you bring it to the attention of people who would have voted for either one of those senators yields insults on a message board. 

The reality is, stepping away from the fact that this isn’t a CNN or MSNBC story for those into that sort of thing, an honest and impartial news organization should, when reporting on the concerns raised by DJT about dominion and the like include reports on the complaint raised by Warren and Klobuchaer.  So, by pretending the concerns were never raised and failing to include that in the coverage, consumers of MSM “news” do not receive accurate information.  I’m not suggesting they quote or give time to this particular guy, but when reporting on DJTs legal team, impartial news orgs would run the whole story.  

I would humbly suggest you follow Sidney Powell.  She’s made specific comments and named key individuals that she claims are guilty of wrongdoing.  She’ll have it, or not, and she’s at the right hand of DJT.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

I used those words to allow people to make up their own minds...my goal was to just present info that the MSM was not, and let the chips fall where they may...

But, ultimately, the evidence presented might not be there...we will have to wait for the supposed sworn testimony...

I will predict you will never see such testimony because the actions never occurred.

58 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Ja, you’ve been entirely reasonable here.  Your point on Sens Warren and Klobuchaer expressing the same types of concern within the past couple years would normally be enough to make people pause, but that’s not the environment we live in.  

Now, the mere fact that you bring it to the attention of people who would have voted for either one of those senators yields insults on a message board. 

The reality is, stepping away from the fact that this isn’t a CNN or MSNBC story for those into that sort of thing, an honest and impartial news organization should, when reporting on the concerns raised by DJT about dominion and the like include reports on the complaint raised by Warren and Klobuchaer.  So, by pretending the concerns were never raised and failing to include that in the coverage, consumers of MSM “news” do not receive accurate information.  I’m not suggesting they quote or give time to this particular guy, but when reporting on DJTs legal team, impartial news orgs would run the wh

I would humbly suggest you follow Sidney Powell.  She’s made specific comments and named key individuals that she claims are guilty of wrongdoing.  She’ll have it, or not, and she’s at the right hand of DJT.  

This is the Trump legal team that has lost 30 cases and held a press conference around their star Affidavit, Exhibit Q, which is now wholly discredited and they should have known it was but did no work to find its gaping fault. 

And the same team that asserts machines changed tens of thousands of counted votes...yet a Georgia HAND recount that would have easily revealed the machine error, found no machine error?

The same elite task force that is getting mocked by judges and admitting the huge flaws in their on the record?

And now this brain trust needs two more weeks, well after everything is certified and 30 plus losses to date, to make their case.

Who’s letting their hopes get the better of critical thinking?

Your guy lost. It happens. Last time I voted for a guy who had no chance and America lost but so did I. But I got over it. Suck it up and let’s get on with being rational Americans. 

Edited by shoshin
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Interesting...the more info the better 👍

How another of the affidavits was viewed by a court.  This one was in Michigan. 

Jacob alleged that election workers were coaching voters to only choose Democratic candidate Joe Biden or simply vote a straight Democrat ticket, even going as far as standing next to them at a voting station. Jacob claimed she was specifically instructed not to ask for photo identification from voters.

Kenny acknowledged the seriousness of the accusations but was not convinced. 

“Ms. Jacob’s information is generalized. It asserts behavior with no date, location or frequency or names of employees,” he wrote. “In addition, [she] offers no indication of whether she took steps to address the alleged misconduct or to [alert] any supervisor about the alleged voter fraud. Ms. Jacob only came forward after the unofficial results of the voting indicated former Vice President Biden was the winner in the state of Michigan.”

https://www.courthousenews.com/michigan-judge-rejects-challenge-to-detroit-election-results/

Under Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 9(b), fraud or mistake must be alleged with specificity.

(b) Fraud or Mistake; Conditions of Mind. In alleging fraud or mistake, a party must state with particularity the circumstances constituting fraud or mistake. Malice, intent, knowledge, and other conditions of a person's mind may be alleged generally.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/frcp/rule_9#

That means, the who, where, how and when must be specified in the initial pleadings. The judge was right in the Michigan case.  The supporting affidavit needed quite a bit more.

As far as others observing the results, there were far more than just the media.

The Offices of Secretary of State of 50 different states;

innumerable local Boards of Electors;

The DHS Office of Cybersecurity, the head a which, a Trump appointee, was recently fired, due to his conclusions on the issue;

two separate international groups, the Organization of American States and the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe sent observation teams;

judges in over 2 dozen lawsuits.

And god knows how many others I didn't mention.

This indeed would have had to have been a massive conspiracy, one that would make any 9/11 conspiracy pale in comparison.  The number of people involved would have been monumental, involving dozens, if not hundreds of people from the organizations I mentioned above, plus thousands of others. Someone besides the Trump Strike Force would have leaked information by now.

When this is contrasted with the Trump team, which can't get beyond "we have evidence but we're not going to show it to you.."  the decision isn't hard. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, shoshin said:

This is the Trump legal team that has lost 30 cases and held a press conference around their star Affidavit, Exhibit Q, which is now wholly discredited and they should have known it was but did no work to find its gaping fault. 

And the same team that asserts machines changed tens of thousands of counted votes...yet a Georgia HAND recount that would have easily revealed the machine error, found no machine error?

The same elite task force that is getting mocked by judges and admitting the huge flaws in their on the record?

And now this brain trust needs two more weeks, well after everything is certified and 30 plus losses to date, to make their case.

Who’s letting their hopes get the better of critical thinking?

Your guy lost. It happens. Last time I voted for a guy who had no chance and America lost but so did I. But I got over it. Suck it up and let’s get on with being rational Americans. 

Ah Shoshy, spoken like a true zealot.

Stick to the subject, you’re wandering around like Joe Biden at a potter class.

I’m fully and completely prepared to move on if your boy prevails.  I just responded to another poster and remarked how angsty and emotional this all is for some, and how I was waiting for even a rudimentary legal argument that DJT has no lawful right to contest the election.  

I’m. Still. Waiting. 

While you dig that out, should the media address Trump’s concerns about Dominion and report on Warren’s concerns as well?   I see no issues but several stories that could unfold:

1. They both were correct and dominion poses a threat to free and fair elections;

2. They both were wrong and we can rest assured that Dominion is awesome because xyz;

3. Warren was right, but Dominion took steps xyz to upgrade security and software;

What day you? By ignoring the Warren story, is the press being honest and open? 

30 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I’m fully and completely prepared to move on if your boy prevails.  I just responded to another poster and remarked how angsty and emotional this all is for some, and how I was waiting for even a rudimentary legal argument that DJT has no lawful right to contest the election.  

I’m. Still. Waiting. 

While you dig that out, should the media address Trump’s concerns about Dominion and report on Warren’s concerns as well?   I see no issues but several stories that could unfold:

1. They both were correct and dominion poses a threat to free and fair elections;

2. They both were wrong and we can rest assured that Dominion is awesome because xyz;

3. Warren was right, but Dominion took steps xyz to upgrade security and software;

You'd think if the Dominion voting machines was a thing they would of found such a discrepancy when they did the hand count audit in Georgia.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

You'd think if the Dominion voting machines was a thing they would of found such a discrepancy when they did the hand count audit in Georgia.

And Dominion may be the best voting system ever invented, with 0.00 errors per million or a rate 100% greater than the closest competitor. 

If your analysis proves correct, then there is no harm in looking into it further.  

This isn’t a trick question— would you think including analysis of  recent D presidential front runner Elizabeth Warren’s concerns about the system and the potential impact on—her words— the integrity of our elections, is a vital part of the story all

Americans are entitled to hear during a discussion on election integrity?  

My liberal buddy on the West Coast fumbled a bit with this question— he ultimately told me he trusts the media (in his case, NBC Nightly News and the like) to weed out what citizens don’t need to hear.  

Voter fraud does exist. The stupid people trying it get caught all the time.  Now what if a couple smart people managed to do it?  Conspiracies are funny because at some point there would be a weak link who would talk.  Less people involved and it’s easier to pull off. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

Voter fraud does exist. The stupid people trying it get caught all the time.  Now what if a couple smart people managed to do it?  Conspiracies are funny because at some point there would be a weak link who would talk.  Less people involved and it’s easier to pull off. 

Yes there are crazy people that would do things and not actually some deep state thing, this would be more like DR working for the postal service and trying to cross the Canadian border with votes. Not this huge tens of thousands of votes in each state... that is absolute crazy. That is what is going on... If Trump didn't basically tell people this was gonna be his plan when he loses maybe I would believe a little bit more. Since this has been his plan and he has even said he would do things like this if he loses which is despicable, they fact that he is saying he is the winner no matter the outcome is something a psychopath would do, these tweets and use of his presidential power to brainwash these poor backwoods fools by fueling their feeble minds.

He is destroying this country as much as he can before he leaves, he does not care about any of this... what did he do after the election? Tweet and go golfing.... he decided since the country didn't vote him back he wont work for the country anymore. Never has a president been that bad.

These right wing nutbags are just poor people being fed lies. Now b/c Fox News isn't 100% Trump they are an enemy... how crazy is that? Trump trying hard as hell to be a dictator, thankfully plenty of people saw this and voted him out.

The only good to come of this is to see how one guy can still poison the minds of many and it shows how important it is as a president to not do things like that.

Edited by TBBills
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Trump's legal team has failed to provide even a single shred of evidence of fraud in any of the 32 court cases they've filed, resulting in the dismissal or withdrawal of 30 of those cases.  The other two cases were about procedures not about ballots.   There's nothing to discuss.

4 hours ago, CookieG said:

How another of the affidavits was viewed by a court.  This one was in Michigan. 

Jacob alleged that election workers were coaching voters to only choose Democratic candidate Joe Biden or simply vote a straight Democrat ticket, even going as far as standing next to them at a voting station. Jacob claimed she was specifically instructed not to ask for photo identification from voters.

Kenny acknowledged the seriousness of the accusations but was not convinced. 

“Ms. Jacob’s information is generalized. It asserts behavior with no date, location or frequency or names of employees,” he wrote. “In addition, [she] offers no indication of whether she took steps to address the alleged misconduct or to [alert] any supervisor about the alleged voter fraud. Ms. Jacob only came forward after the unofficial results of the voting indicated former Vice President Biden was the winner in the state of Michigan.”

https://www.courthousenews.com/michigan-judge-rejects-challenge-to-detroit-election-results/

Under Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 9(b), fraud or mistake must be alleged with specificity.

(b) Fraud or Mistake; Conditions of Mind. In alleging fraud or mistake, a party must state with particularity the circumstances constituting fraud or mistake. Malice, intent, knowledge, and other conditions of a person's mind may be alleged generally.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/frcp/rule_9#

That means, the who, where, how and when must be specified in the initial pleadings. The judge was right in the Michigan case.  The supporting affidavit needed quite a bit more.

As far as others observing the results, there were far more than just the media.

The Offices of Secretary of State of 50 different states;

innumerable local Boards of Electors;

The DHS Office of Cybersecurity, the head a which, a Trump appointee, was recently fired, due to his conclusions on the issue;

two separate international groups, the Organization of American States and the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe sent observation teams;

judges in over 2 dozen lawsuits.

And god knows how many others I didn't mention.

This indeed would have had to have been a massive conspiracy, one that would make any 9/11 conspiracy pale in comparison.  The number of people involved would have been monumental, involving dozens, if not hundreds of people from the organizations I mentioned above, plus thousands of others. Someone besides the Trump Strike Force would have leaked information by now.

When this is contrasted with the Trump team, which can't get beyond "we have evidence but we're not going to show it to you.."  the decision isn't hard. 

It's laughable to think the dem fraud scheme comes down to this theory.

Folks driving or walking to a polling location like blank slates with no candidate in mind or firmly Trump.

Then the election workers stand in front of them wiggling their fingers chanting, "you will vote for Biden, you will vote for Biden"...which changes 10's of thousands of voter's minds.

Yet somehow the same magic did not work to save House seats that went GOP.

When will folks face the music, more people dislike Trump than like him. Although there are a disturbing number of brain-washed sycophants out there.

I am not even that high on Biden, and there were other primary candidates I liked better, but he beats that embarrassing autocratic clown any day.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, TBBills said:

Yes there are crazy people that would do things and not actually some deep state thing, this would be more like DR working for the postal service and trying to cross the Canadian border with votes. Not this huge tens of thousands of votes in each state... that is absolute crazy. That is what is going on... If Trump didn't basically tell people this was gonna be his plan when he loses maybe I would believe a little bit more. Since this has been his plan and he has even said he would do things like this if he loses which is despicable, they fact that he is saying he is the winner no matter the outcome is something a psychopath would do, these tweets and use of his presidential power to brainwash these poor backwoods fools by fueling their feeble minds.

He is destroying this country as much as he can before he leaves, he does not care about any of this... what did he do after the election? Tweet and go golfing.... he decided since the country didn't vote him back he wont work for the country anymore. Never has a president been that bad.

These right wing nutbags are just poor people being fed lies. Now b/c Fox News isn't 100% Trump they are an enemy... how crazy is that? Trump trying hard as hell to be a dictator, thankfully plenty of people saw this and voted him out.

The only good to come of this is to see how one guy can still poison the minds of many and it shows how important it is as a president to not do things like that.

you know what’s tearing the country apart? Media spreading a bs Russia collusion case for 3 years and then when it turns to be fake it disappears.  Then the next news story is systemic racism so the left lectures the right on how racist they are but turn around and nominate and elect Biden.  Biden who has been in government for 50 years and his policies have been responsible for most of the ***** systemic racism that exists today.   We keep electing failed politicians and expecting a different result.  It’s insanity.  

22 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

you know what’s tearing the country apart? Media spreading a bs Russia collusion case for 3 years and then when it turns to be fake it disappears.  Then the next news story is systemic racism so the left lectures the right on how racist they are but turn around and nominate and elect Biden.  Biden who has been in government for 50 years and his policies have been responsible for most of the ***** systemic racism that exists today.   We keep electing failed politicians and expecting a different result.  It’s insanity.  

At least you admit you know Trump is pulling this stunt and hurting the American people just b.c of something that happened 3 years ago AKA EGO over the country.. You admit there is no fraud, you just want him to do this b.c Hillary ***** you up bad. ALl I wanted from you was to admit it. Good thing once Trump is gone only you followers will be thinking about him, I will probably not read again about him till he goes to jail... (Who we kidding celebs dont go to jail, no matter how bad they are.)

President of a country should not act like this and he will always be remembered for this and nothing else.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, TBBills said:

At least you admit you know Trump is pulling this stunt and hurting the American people just b.c of something that happened 3 years ago AKA EGO over the country.. You admit there is no fraud, you just want him to do this b.c Hillary ***** you up bad. ALl I wanted from you was to admit it. Good thing once Trump is gone only you followers will be thinking about him, I will probably not read again about him till he goes to jail... (Who we kidding celebs dont go to jail, no matter how bad they are.)

President of a country should not act like this and he will always be remembered for this and nothing else.

At least you’ve admitted to electing a more racist failed politician than Trump ever has been. Congrats on falling off the high horse 

5 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I’m. Still. Waiting. 

It is exciting to be invited into all these potential diversions but I’ll stick with this: Is there evidence that has held up in court yet?

Or do you also need two more weeks because each theory keeps popping like soap bubbles? 

I have no problem with credible challenges. 

Note the adjective. 

I understand that you are not interested in what the courts keep saying but here’s the latest for that crack legal team:

"One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption, such that this Court would have no option but to regrettably grant the proposed injunctive relief despite the impact it would have on such a large group of citizens. That has not happened," ... "Instead, this Court has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations, unpled in the operative complaint and unsupported by evidence." 

...”In the United States of America, this cannot justify the disenfranchisement of a single voter, let alone all the voters of its sixth most populated state. Our people, laws, and institutions demand more," ..." At bottom, Plaintiffs have failed to meet their burden to state a claim upon which relief may be granted."

Edited by shoshin
  • Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

At least you’ve admitted to electing a more racist failed politician than Trump ever has been. Congrats on falling off the high horse 

No Biden isn't more racist... Crazy a racist would be VP Obama and his VP isn't white either... Man what a racist. 

Trump has melted your mind into thinking this *****.

18 minutes ago, shoshin said:

It is exciting to be invited into all these potential diversions but I’ll stick with this: Is there evidence that has held up in court yet?

Or do you also need two more weeks because each theory keeps popping like soap bubbles? 

I have no problem with credible challenges. 

Note the adjective. 

I understand that you are not interested in what the courts keep saying but here’s the latest for that crack legal team:

"One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption, such that this Court would have no option but to regrettably grant the proposed injunctive relief despite the impact it would have on such a large group of citizens. That has not happened," ... "Instead, this Court has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations, unpled in the operative complaint and unsupported by evidence." 

...”In the United States of America, this cannot justify the disenfranchisement of a single voter, let alone all the voters of its sixth most populated state. Our people, laws, and institutions demand more," ..." At bottom, Plaintiffs have failed to meet their burden to state a claim upon which relief may be granted."

Inherent in the premise of seeing the legal challenges through is the potential for loss.  

Your view on what constitutes a credible challenge, while interesting on some level, is unimportant to me. This judge(s) ruling is important, obviously, but unless it exhausts legal challenges across the board, it simply is what it is. 

The end game is all that matters.  

When it’s time to acknowledge Biden, it’ll be time to move on to the next phase of the process.  

16 minutes ago, TBBills said:

No Biden isn't more racist... Crazy a racist would be VP Obama and his VP isn't white either... Man what a racist. 

Trump has melted your mind into thinking this *****.

Biden’s policies Resulted in 700 percent increase in minority prison population.  But I guess it’s ok cause during the debates he said him and Obama pardoned a few of the people he sent away.   This is who you vote for. He’s the poster child of why our government isn’t working right now.  All the problems that have surfaced he’s been a part of the last 50 years.  How do you not see this? 

• Haha (+1) 1