Saints to start Taysom Hill over Jameis Winston

YoloinOhio

9 minutes ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

Poor decision IMO. I see Hill as a gadget QB, but not a complete game guy at the position. I think Winston would run a better attack overall. Saints D is good enough to overcome a few picks. 

Whatever gives you the best chance of winning.  Play the falcons twice in 3 weeks - Could switch it up in game 2 and give them an entirely different look.

Hopefully this hurts kamara, as I'm playing against that guy in fantasy this week lol.  Hopkins had a fairly weak game so i should have a good shot.

14 minutes ago, dneveu said:

Whatever gives you the best chance of winning.  Play the falcons twice in 3 weeks - Could switch it up in game 2 and give them an entirely different look.

Hopefully this hurts kamara, as I'm playing against that guy in fantasy this week lol.  Hopkins had a fairly weak game so i should have a good shot.

Is the new look:  "we won't pass the ball"?

This "QB" has 10 career completions.  In 41 games.

He isn't going to be QB the whole game.  Payton is messing with opponent.

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

If I am Jameis, I ask for my release today.  He could be starting for Dallas or Chicago next Sunday.  

True, but saltwater seafood is right there in the Big Easy.

37 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Didnt he take 5 years off after college to go spread the word of Latter Day Saints?  If I recall correctly he was almost burned alive by the angry natives of central Florida.

They can be ornery at The Villages. Always carry Geritol if in the area. 🤔

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Back the Blue said:

That’s a joke.  ESPN needs to do the right thing and change his position to just QB.

'The Mouse' doesn't like you noticing such errors.  See how quickly your sports media feeds can mysteriously go black, and how you're removed from the line for Splash Mountain just as you're about to board. 😕

😁😉

1 minute ago, Mcdermott said:

This! He is not a”kid” as someone said upthread.

Hey!  Thirty is a kid when you’re my age!

But, yeah, you’d think Saints coaches would be well aware of his ability to play QB by this time.  I’m not a big Winston fan, but I’ve seen nothing from Hill that makes me think he will be close to as good as even Winston is. 

• Thank you (+1) 1