Week 11 TNF: Zona at Seattle Battle of the Birds

Steptide

10 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

or simple "busts" for Canton.  lol  

Does anyone else find it funny that they have busts in Canton and poor, over drafted players are busts too?

Now if we can get a female football player with big bust she can be the biggest bust ever.
Calling \GoBillsInDallas/

13 hours ago, JGMcD2 said:

It was extremely apparent when we played the Cardinals last Sunday. When they cut to the CBS halftime show they started talking about how it was a close game and whatnot. Bills were leading by a score... but they showed a graphic with Allen’s stats and Murray’s stats. Which were basically identical...

Then someone said “So far it’s been the Kyler Murray show” and they flashed up Kyler highlights of him running around. He had 16 yards rushing, but they glossed over that and showed him scrambling around on plays that he avoided a 8 yard loss and turned it into a 1-2 yard loss or no gain. They made it look like he was running ALL OVER us. 

If you were watching the game... you had to be confused. But that’s the story they wanted to tell. 

I said the exact same thing. And Allen had MORE rushing yards than Murray at that point. It was so ridiculous. Murray had a pretty mediocre half and they were still gushing over him. It really had me confused and I wondered if they had even watched it.

I'll be honest, it seemed like Burleson was kind of confused because he started talking about how good the Buffalo defense was playing and containing Murray, but the others just nodded and moved on quickly.

2 hours ago, MJS said:

I said the exact same thing. And Allen had MORE rushing yards than Murray at that point. It was so ridiculous. Murray had a pretty mediocre half and they were still gushing over him. It really had me confused and I wondered if they had even watched it.

I'll be honest, it seemed like Burleson was kind of confused because he started talking about how good the Buffalo defense was playing and containing Murray, but the others just nodded and moved on quickly.

They just absolutely love those dual threat QBs

Except Josh Allen