Week 11 TNF: Zona at Seattle Battle of the Birds

Steptide

9 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

That's what you should've done Addison. Now we won't have to listen to the incessant Murray lovefest this week. How refreshing. 

Actually, KJ Wright showed what Addison should have done earlier in the game where he stayed lateral and made Murray come to him. Murray bailed on the pocket immediately. The trick was to keep pressure and push him further and further to the sideline keeping him from setting up. Addison took his shot early and missed. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

A Miracle Hail Mary away from 5-5. Overrated much? 

They’re lucky the 9’ers fell apart with injuries or else no one is even talking about cards , 

im not sure they could beat the pats**** even though I’ll be rooting ( not for Cardinals to win ) but for patriots****** to lose 

Edited by Putin

3 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

I don’t know Putin.  They were crushed tonight with penalties, but fair.  They weren’t jobbed.  They are a solid team, and the Hawks had a good plan for Murray.  I will agree the faster that Hail Murray goes away on NFLN, the better.

I still think they’re overrated ( a la Dolphins) and Murray is far from MVP 

Edited by Putin
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Motorin' said:

Murray had Isabella for a TD. He didn't have the arm to get it there in time. Josh would have had 6 on that throw.

He has the arm strength to make that throw, I think he was getting pressured when the released the ball. He had him wide open.