Week 11 TNF: Zona at Seattle Battle of the Birds

Steptide

Seattle's D has done a very nice job tonight...far cry from the way they looked against us and in the first game against the Cards...

Also...I cannot believe Metcalf had that ball go off his facemask wide open in the back of the endzone and made Seattle settle for the FG at the end of the half...

Just like when it happened with Davis against NE and it cost us 4 points, I have a feeling that is going to come back to bite them in some way by the end of the game...

Edited by matter2003
  • Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

As if the Seattle D is something special. <_<

Fair enough, you got me there. Seattle’s defense has been worse than ours this season. I just wish  we’d do more to create pressure. A bad defense can have good days when they play aggressively, and I’d like to see more of that. Seattle is a bad defense having a decent night up to that TD. I don’t know if Frazier’s D can have a lucky good day when they are coached so passively. 

4 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Seattle's D has done a very nice job tonight...far cry from the way they looked against us and in the first game against the Cards...

Also...I cannot believe Metcalf had that ball go off his facemask wide open in the back of the endzone and made Seattle settle for the FG at the end of the half...

Just like when it happened with Davis against NE and it cost us 4 points, I have a feeling that is going to come back to bite them in some way by the end of the game...

Yep, Seattle’s D isn’t good, but good things happen when you can manufacture pressure and show different looks. 

2 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

Fair enough, you got me there. Seattle’s defense has been worse than ours this season. I just wish  we’d do more to create pressure. A bad defense can have good days when they play aggressively, and I’d like to see more of that. Seattle is a bad defense having a decent night up to that TD. I don’t know if Frazier’s D can have a lucky good day when they are coached so passively. 

The bills will most likely be top ten in sacks and to’s coming out of their bye week. They’ve dialed up a lot more pressure over the last month and have forced 9 to’s in the last 4 games. 

The run d is by far and away the biggest problem. Other than that they’ve been making plays on d 

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 1