Week 11 TNF: Zona at Seattle Battle of the Birds

Steptide

18 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

They’ve been too busy getting fitted for their yellow jackets this week to prepare for this game 

AMEN. Have you ever seen a bigger coronation for a team and qb that was beaten and needed a prayer to win a game? Good lord. 

Murray had 190 pass yds at the 59:30 mark of last week and whopping 89 in this half..... people

need to pump the breaks. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

I think the Cards are overrated tbh. The media loves Murray and Kingsberry, which very much influences the narrative. The NFC is relatively weak, and we had them beat last week, apart from the freak play. Our defense has a way to go, so Murray looked pretty good, but I’m not convinced he’s the elite QB everyone wants him to be. I’ll take our offense any day over the Cards. 

They’re an unanswered prayer away from being 5-4. Overrated is an understatement 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Murray had 190 pass yds at the 59:30 mark of last week and whopping 89 in this half..... people

need to pump the breaks. 

Wins are all that matter, right? 

I'm sure you've heard that Kyler is on pace for 50 total TDs and potentially the 1st player to eclipse 4,000 yards passing and 1,000 rushing in a season.

Just now, Chicken Boo said:

Wins are all that matter, right? 

I'm sure you've heard that Kyler is on pace for 50 total TDs and potentially the 1st player to eclipse 4,000 yards passing and 1,000 rushing in a season.

Ya I heard a time or 2. Basically in between each one of the 100 replays of his prayer of a throw last week. 

1 minute ago, jkeerie said:

It's just very harsh.  Either you don't have a daughter or you have one and you don't like her.

It’s joke obviously we’re trying to have a little fun that’s all , 

4 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Ya I heard a time or 2. Basically in between each one of the 100 replays of his prayer of a throw last week. 

Hail Mary's happen from time to time. 

Years ago it would have bothered me to no end, like Stevie's drop in the endzone vs Pittsburgh. These days, I just want to see good football.

Just now, Putin said:

It’s joke obviously we’re trying to have a little fun that’s all , 

Ah...I know...but being a daughter myself, I'd hate for my folks to even joke that way.  Now if they said..."I'd rather see my daughter in a Browns jersey..."  I mean those are the ugliest.  I hear you.  No further explanations necessary.  Go Hawks!

3 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Or he REALLY hates the cards. 

That's obvious! 😄

2 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Hail Mary's happen from time to time. 

Years ago it would have bothered me to no end, like Stevie's drop in the endzone vs Pittsburgh. These days, I just want to see good football.

Right. IMO Hail Marys aren’t good football. It’s luck. 

and “from time to time” is like every 5-7 years in this instance. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

Ah...I know...but being a daughter myself, I'd hate for my folks to even joke that way.  Now if they said..."I'd rather see my daughter in a Browns jersey..."  I mean those are the ugliest.  I hear you.  No further explanations necessary.  Go Hawks!

That's obvious! 😄

Sorry I didn’t know we had ladies in the house enjoy the game 

Murray will get figured out just like Lamar Jackson has been this year. It happens to almost all running qbs. I’ll gladly take Josh Allen’s skill set going forward over Murray or Jackson’s any day. Let Murray get his hype now, I’d be willing to bet Allen will have the far better career when it’s all said and done.