Tyler Kroft, Levi Wallace, Dean Marlowe activated from Covid 19 reserve

YoloinOhio

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Is Kroft’s wife saying he gave josh Norman a ride home which is why he was a close contact?

I can't find the link anymore, but the stated reason that kroft was on the list was that contact tracing identified him giving a 7 minute ride home to Norman.  It's not like he's in the same position group to be in contact any other way.

4 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Totally agree.  If we want a shot at running the table everyone has to be healthy and ready to go. Not to mention minimizing new injuries. Even beating Pitt, NE & Mia is doable. 

Are you honestly that nervous about Miami and New England? Miami has a special teams and defense that cannot sustain what it’s doing right now. What exactly does New England have that scares you? Pittsburgh will have 1 loss by the time the Bills play them...not my intention to target you specifically, I just don’t understand the narrative about those teams, especially Miami. Tua has done nothing, and once their defense and special teams stop scoring weekly touchdowns they will be losing 

2 hours ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

So who are you cutting?  I don't think we have an open roster slot so to bring up Sweeney, someone needs to be cut.  You suggested benching Knox which I 'd be OK with but doubt they'd be willing to give up and cut him.

I've suggested in another thread kicking him in the skins and then place him on IR, that could work.

I didn’t say cut him, but benching him as a way to drive the point home, kicking him in the shins and IR ing him works for me, 😁 as to Sweeney, Knox going to IR would do the trick 👍

3 hours ago, Rew said:

I can't find the link anymore, but the stated reason that kroft was on the list was that contact tracing identified him giving a 7 minute ride home to Norman.  It's not like he's in the same position group to be in contact any other way.

Ah, I missed that. Norman, get an Uber ya bum. 

1 hour ago, Don Otreply said:

I didn’t say cut him, but benching him as a way to drive the point home, kicking him in the shins and IR ing him works for me, 😁 as to Sweeney, Knox going to IR would do the trick 👍

I know you didn't say to cut anyone, but in order to activate Sweeney someone either needs to be cut or placed on IR to free up a spot

10 hours ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

I know you didn't say to cut anyone, but in order to activate Sweeney someone either needs to be cut or placed on IR to free up a spot

Yup 👍 

16 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

All good to hear, with Kroft back we have a TE who can catch a football and not commit unfortunate penalties, They should really give Tawmy Sweeney more snaps, and temporarily bench Knox to drive the point home that he is a liability to the team. Being we aren’t bringing in a new TE we can use Kroft, Sweeney, and Our FB,  certainly not a stunning line up, but they can all catch a football and block...

Go Bills!!!

Isn't Sweeney on IR?  Doesn't he need to like... practice a bit?  The guy was on the PUP/IR since July.  I can safely assume, he will have 0 contribution to the 2020 bills outside of major injuries at the position. 

Edited by dneveu

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

PUP, can return to practice this week and they have 21 days to activate 

So 2019 7th round pick that hasn't practiced since July, is supposed to take over at TE over 4 guys ahead of him on the depth chart?  Gonna be tough sledding considering he doesn't play special teams and Smith/Gilliam do.  So you'd essentially have to say you like him as a TE over Knox or Kroft.  He's a big dude, but he's not particularly sure handed and they already have that guy with Lee Smith.

26 minutes ago, dneveu said:

So 2019 7th round pick that hasn't practiced since July, is supposed to take over at TE over 4 guys ahead of him on the depth chart?  Gonna be tough sledding considering he doesn't play special teams and Smith/Gilliam do.  So you'd essentially have to say you like him as a TE over Knox or Kroft.  He's a big dude, but he's not particularly sure handed and they already have that guy with Lee Smith.

I’m not advocating for him. But if he returns to practice she looks better than Knox I would think about it. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’m not advocating for him. But if he returns to practice she looks better than Knox I would think about it. 

Wow Bills are progressive! 

Tight Ends are in short supply in Buffalo.  Something to do with Buffalo winters.

Edited by Limeaid
  • Haha (+1) 1