Tyler Kroft, Levi Wallace, Dean Marlowe activated from Covid 19 reserve

YoloinOhio

No (Thankfully) surprise here.  Hopefully the boys remain responsible over their bye week and this can become a distant memory...   Add a Healthy Milano back into the mix and that previous thread about running the table becomes a little (emphasize little) more realistic to me.  

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Bills92 said:

No (Thankfully) surprise here.  Hopefully the boys remain responsible over their bye week and this can become a distant memory...   Add a Healthy Milano back into the mix and that previous thread about running the table becomes a little (emphasize little) more realistic to me.  

Totally agree.  If we want a shot at running the table everyone has to be healthy and ready to go. Not to mention minimizing new injuries. Even beating Pitt, NE & Mia is doable. 

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Is Kroft’s wife saying he gave josh Norman a ride home which is why he was a close contact?

Maybe Ed Oliver can let him borrow a horse for the remainder of the season? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

Maybe Big Ed can tie Norman's sad sorry butt to the horse and we can watch it ride into the sunset for good.

Hurray.  With Kroft, Wallace and Marlowe, they win the Cards game.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 2

All good to hear, with Kroft back we have a TE who can catch a football and not commit unfortunate penalties, They should really give Tawmy Sweeney more snaps, and temporarily bench Knox to drive the point home that he is a liability to the team. Being we aren’t bringing in a new TE we can use Kroft, Sweeney, and Our FB,  certainly not a stunning line up, but they can all catch a football and block...

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

All good to hear, with Kroft back we have a TE who can catch a football and not commit unfortunate penalties, They should really give Tawmy Sweeney more snaps, and temporarily bench Knox to drive the point home that he is a liability to the team. Being we aren’t bringing in a new TE we can use Kroft, Sweeney, and Our FB,  certainly not a stunning line up, but they can all catch a football and block...

Go Bills!!!

So who are you cutting?  I don't think we have an open roster slot so to bring up Sweeney, someone needs to be cut.  You suggested benching Knox which I 'd be OK with but doubt they'd be willing to give up and cut him.

I've suggested in another thread kicking him in the skins and then place him on IR, that could work.

• Thank you (+1) 1