Hear me out: We could very well win out

Alphadawg7

I think we are capable of winning all of the remaining games and can match up with any team in the league (except for KC).  That said, I still anticipate that we'll drop a couple of games.  It's just really difficult to be "on" every week, our defense remains vulnerable, and our running game is MIA (Missing In Action, not MIAMI).  And the Bills, like most NFL teams, are not immune to a stinker every now and then, like the Titans game.  While the Titans are certainly a good team and capable of beating the Bills, which they did, the Bills performance was an anomaly.  They played way below their level and generally crapped the bed that night.  I wouldn't expect that to happen again if we play the Titans again, but I could see another stinker somewhere in the next 6 games.  (And it doesn't mean I don't love the Bills or that I'm some kind of traitor.)

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I’ve been looking at the schedule remaining, and there isn’t a game ahead we can’t win.  Does it mean we for sure win them all, of course not, but I don’t think it’s as crazy as some think to believe we go 5-1 or 6-0 down the stretch.  

Chargers:  Young promising QB makes them exciting or dangerous every week.  But they aren’t there yet and this should be a win as we are a better overall team and Allen should excel against that Chargers defense.  Fresh off a bye and healthy, I feel confident this will be a win.

29ers:  The team formerly known as the 49ers are basically half a team these days.  They are not gonna just roll over, but another game we are the better roster and clear favorite and feel confident in a win.

Steelers:  May be the least intimidating undefeated team this late in the season I’ve seen in a while.  They are a very good team, don’t get me wrong, and by far the toughest team remaining on our schedule.  But these guys are not always dominating and have shown to be vulnerable many weeks this year, even against lesser competition.  The defense isn’t as stout or feared as people believed coming into the season.  This will definitely be a major test for us, and I bet the Steelers will be the favorite, but I do like our chances to win this game.

Broncos:  I mean we are just the better team, that simple.  We should win this game.

Pats and Dolphins:  Divisional

foes are always tough no matter what the state of the teams are.  Add in both teams have been playing good football as of late, and it’s not easy to just pencil wins here.  But, I think we are still the better team over both and matchup well against both.  A lot is being made about Dolphins lately, but I still think they were more dangerous with Fitz than Tua.  Tua is the future and doing fine as the starter, but he isn’t there yet and I think we do better than most against mobile QBs.  So Tua is going to have to beat us with his arm and with the way Allen feasts on the Dolphins every game, I don’t think Tua can keep up with us in scoring.  

Im not predicting we win out, but for as much that has been made of our remaining schedule (especially compared to Dolphins), I’m not that uncomfortable with it and think we will still win at least 11 games, and 12 or 13 wins is still plausible despite some of the sky is falling thoughts around here.

Michael Buble Flirting GIF by bubly - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Haha (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

Hear me out, we could also lose every game for the rest of the year. Just saying it’s possible. I also enjoy pineapple on my pizza from time to time

No I don’t want to hear anything about pineapple on my pizza 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I don't really feel like this is a "hear me out" worthy hot take.  Aside from the Steelers, every remaining game is against a losing record or Miami who we've already beaten.  The best team in league and defending champions lost to Vegas (who we are easily as good as), so any given Sunday regarding us vs Pittsburg.

2 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

I don't really feel like this is a "hear me out" worthy hot take.  Aside from the Steelers, every remaining game is against a losing record or Miami who we've already beaten.  The best team in league and defending champions lost to Vegas (who we are easily as good as), so any given Sunday regarding us vs Pittsburg.

Pittsburgh was very lucky to get out of Dallas with a W and really haven’t looked that dominant lately ,

Big Ben doesn’t really scare me 

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Putin said:

Pittsburgh was very lucky to get out of Dallas with a W and really haven’t looked that dominant lately ,

Big Ben doesn’t really scare me 

I've seen lots of people say Pittsburgh looks like the weakest undefeated team heading into the second half of a season.  They will still surely be favored against us, so I'm hoping for good betting odds.

2 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I’ve been looking at the schedule remaining, and there isn’t a game ahead we can’t win.  Does it mean we for sure win them all, of course not, but I don’t think it’s as crazy as some think to believe we go 5-1 or 6-0 down the stretch.  

Chargers:  Young promising QB makes them exciting or dangerous every week.  But they aren’t there yet and this should be a win as we are a better overall team and Allen should excel against that Chargers defense.  Fresh off a bye and healthy, I feel confident this will be a win.

29ers:  The team formerly known as the 49ers are basically half a team these days.  They are not gonna just roll over, but another game we are the better roster and clear favorite and feel confident in a win.

Steelers:  May be the least intimidating undefeated team this late in the season I’ve seen in a while.  They are a very good team, don’t get me wrong, and by far the toughest team remaining on our schedule.  But these guys are not always dominating and have shown to be vulnerable many weeks this year, even against lesser competition.  The defense isn’t as stout or feared as people believed coming into the season.  This will definitely be a major test for us, and I bet the Steelers will be the favorite, but I do like our chances to win this game.

Broncos:  I mean we are just the better team, that simple.  We should win this game.

Pats and Dolphins:  Divisional

foes are always tough no matter what the state of the teams are.  Add in both teams have been playing good football as of late, and it’s not easy to just pencil wins here.  But, I think we are still the better team over both and matchup well against both.  A lot is being made about Dolphins lately, but I still think they were more dangerous with Fitz than Tua.  Tua is the future and doing fine as the starter, but he isn’t there yet and I think we do better than most against mobile QBs.  So Tua is going to have to beat us with his arm and with the way Allen feasts on the Dolphins every game, I don’t think Tua can keep up with us in scoring.  

Im not predicting we win out, but for as much that has been made of our remaining schedule (especially compared to Dolphins), I’m not that uncomfortable with it and think we will still win at least 11 games, and 12 or 13 wins is still plausible despite some of the sky is falling thoughts around here.

Yup I see 12-4 so its not a stretch 

For the most part, I agree.. Steelers are the only team that scares me although the 49ers do have a stacked roster and would probably be doing a lot better had they not of had so many injuries.. Those two games will be difficult for Allen, wouldn’t circle wins down there yet.. The rest of them are winnable.. I’m thinking we go 4-2 the rest of the way.. should win the AFCE, hopefully Miami lays a few stinkers..

1 minute ago, Victory Formation said:

For the most part, I agree.. Steelers are the only team that scares me although the 49ers do have a stacked roster and would probably be doing a lot better had they not of had so many injuries.. Those two games will be difficult for Allen, wouldn’t circle wins down there yet.. The rest of them are winnable.. I’m thinking we go 4-2 the rest of the way.. should win the AFCE, hopefully Miami lays a few stinkers..

I have a feeling Miami loses to Denver this week 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Putin said:

I have a feeling Miami loses to Denver this week 

Me too.  Denver Oakland and NE.  NE because well Bill B in a rookies kitchen.   Same with Oakland and gruden although they are just a good team.  And Denver because I think dolphins believe their own hype and lay an egg. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

I sure hope so.. I think they’ve been over performing.. You’d hope that their rookie QB plays like a rookie QB and they come back down to earth a little.. Definitely think what they’re doing is not sustainable... we’ll see..

It’s tough to play in that stadium and weather may be a factor if Denver could stop turning the ball over they may have a shot 

Edited by Putin

11 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

Me too.  Denver Oakland and NE.  NE because well Bill B in a rookies kitchen.   Same with Oakland and gruden although they are just a good team.  And Denver because I think dolphins believe their own hype and lay an egg. 

and us ;)