NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 11, 2020

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2020&wk=11

NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 11, 2020

November 22, 2020

All listings are unofficial and subject to change. Check back often for updates.

NATIONAL BROADCASTS

• Thursday Night: Arizona @ Seattle (FOX/NFLN)
  • Sunday Night: Kansas City @ Las Vegas (NBC)
  • Monday Night: LA Rams @ Tampa Bay (ESPN)

CBS SINGLE

11-CBS-V2.png
 Anchorage
 Fairbanks
 Honolulu

█ Tennessee @ Baltimore  Jim Nantz, Tony Romo

█ Pittsburgh @ Jacksonville  Ian Eagle, Charles Davis

█ New England @ Houston  Andrew Catalon, James Lofton

█ Cincinnati @ Washington Spero Dedes, Adam Archuleta

█ Miami @ Denver (LATE)  Kevin Harlan, Trent Green

█ NY Jets @ LA Chargers (LATE)  Greg Gumbel, Rich Gannon

UPDATES:
  • Wichita KS; Grand Rapids MI; Mobile AL: TN-BAL to MIA-DEN (Wed)
  • Fresno, Monterey and Eureka CA; Medford OR: TN-BAL to NYJ-LAC (Wed)
  • Spartanburg SC: NE-HOU to PIT-JAX (Wed)
  • Syracuse NY: PIT-JAX to TN-BAL (Wed)
  • Lubbock TX: TN-BAL to NE-HOU (Wed)

FOX EARLY

11-FOX-E.png
 Anchorage
 Fairbanks
 Honolulu

█ Atlanta @ New Orleans  Kevin Burkhardt, Daryl Johnston

█ Philadelphia @ Cleveland Adam Amin, Mark Schlereth

█ Detroit @ Carolina Kevin Kugler, Chris Spielman

FOX LATE

11-FOX-L.png
 Anchorage
 Fairbanks
 Honolulu

█ Green Bay @ Indianapolis  Joe Buck, Troy Aikman

█ Dallas @ Minnesota  Kenny Albert, Jonathan Vilma

WTF is with Binghamton area? 

10 minutes ago, WIDE LEFT said:

Why in the world would they not show Miami v Denver in Buffalo area. Most critical game on Sunday for Bills fans

weird how random metro areas in the SouthEast get that game, but the “hinterlands” are treated to the Pittsburgh-Jacksonville bloodbath

2 hours ago, WIDE LEFT said:

Why in the world would they not show Miami v Denver in Buffalo area. Most critical game on Sunday for Bills fans

Cuz Miami is "chasing them" for the AFCE crown  ??? 

LOL  

We'd all love to see Miami lose...  

but   there are so many other more interesting games 

Tennessee @ Baltimore  Jim Nantz, Tony Romo

Two Teams in a spiral?  

1 hour ago, H2o said:

Wow...... what a slate here in VA on Sunday. 

The Football Team vs Bengals

Philly vs Cleveland 

Dallas vs Minnesota

:sick:

I may fire up the X Box 

• Like (+1) 1

Somehow, with the weird shading of Florida, the Jags game is on here instead of the Fins. That makes no sense at all... put the Jags on in the northern part and the fins in the southern half. 

24 minutes ago, T&C said:

Somehow, with the weird shading of Florida, the Jags game is on here instead of the Fins. That makes no sense at all... put the Jags on in the northern part and the fins in the southern half. 

Miami @ Denver (LATE)  Kevin Harlan, Trent Green

Once CBS game   SFLA gets Miami,   the rest of the state gets the 1 PM on CBS.  

39 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Miami @ Denver (LATE)  Kevin Harlan, Trent Green

Once CBS game   SFLA gets Miami,   the rest of the state gets the 1 PM on CBS.  

I'm in Central so however they want to mash it up here... I'll be watching it on the chromebook I guess.

• Like (+1) 1

Can anyone explain to me the CBS single map?  Aren't there some markets where you get both an early game and a late game on CBS?  If so, how does the map show that?  The 2 map solution for Fox makes a whole lot more sense to me.  I feel like I am missing something (and have been for some time now).

14 minutes ago, msw2112 said:

Can anyone explain to me the CBS single map?  Aren't there some markets where you get both an early game and a late game on CBS?  If so, how does the map show that?  The 2 map solution for Fox makes a whole lot more sense to me.  I feel like I am missing something (and have been for some time now).

I don’t think so

On the week they are slotted for the single,

you get early or late. 

24 minutes ago, msw2112 said:

Are you talking about football or life in general?? LOL

No you don't get an early and late game on the network NOT showing the doubleheader game, which this week is CBS.  Fox has two maps as this week they show two games.  Next week CBS will have the doubleheader so they will have two maps. If you click on the link below, then go through each week, you'll see how they alternate though not always in exactly alternating fashion.  Sometime the same network has two doubleheader weeks in a row.

https://506sports.com/nfl/

8 hours ago, WIDE LEFT said:

Because you don't get a late game on the network not showing the doubleheader game unless you are in the home market of one of the two cities playing in that late game, i.e. Miami or Denver OR you live in the city of an early game on the network that has the doubleheader game i.e. Atlanta, Carolina, New Orleans, Detroit, Phi, &  Cleveland.

I wonder with what seems to be just about all the college conference championship games being moved to Dec 19th, will they still move some NFL games to Saturday as planned?   In a normal year that Saturday is the first date of some rather meaningless bowl game other than for people connected to the two schools playing so not a bad day for NFL games.  Now would be interesting to see who comes out ahead in the ratings, say the SEC or Big 10 championship game or Buffalo Vs Denver for example.