AJ Epenesa Head Injury

Motorin'

1 hour ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Funny to see a lot of people writing him off already.  I don’t think the plan was to draft him and be a plug  n play guy day 1.  The coaching staff had him slim down so he’s development is still very much in progress.  

Agreed, he looks much faster vs his college days.  I think he is going to end up in a hybrid OLB/DE role, unless he is able to regain the weight and keep the explosiveness of course.

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, BillsVet said:

In 8 games Epenesa has participated in 110 snaps or 16% of those in games he's played.  Has 2 TFL and 2 QB hits:

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/E/EpenAJ00.htm

I'm not seeing what you're seeing. 

What I can see is that if you extrapolate his numbers to 100% of snaps, tough toll,  I know, his numbers would look much more decent, 

but there´s a reason I don´t work for PFF, so that's my 2 cents....

I am one hundred percent hoping for the best from #57.  

However when the pick came up I was thinking it would be Shinn (Duggar gone to Ptas) or Dobbins.   As it turns out it looks like Shinn is having the best rookie season of the 3, and could have really helped our defense.

Nonetheless i believe in #57 and think he will come into focus next season.

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, BuffaLoko said:

What I can see is that if you extrapolate his numbers to 100% of snaps, tough toll,  I know, his numbers would look much more decent, 

but there´s a reason I don´t work for PFF, so that's my 2 cents....

Except not all snaps are the same.  It's a lot different lining up when it's 1st and 10 versus 3rd and 12 or 3rd and 2.   

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DCofNC said:

Agreed, he looks much faster vs his college days.  I think he is going to end up in a hybrid OLB/DE role, unless he is able to regain the weight and keep the explosiveness of course.

Trey flowers isn't particularly fast, strong or crazy athletic at the OLB/DE spot but he was really good for NE.  Struggling a bit this year, but i guess he's been hurt.

Edited by dneveu
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, The Tomcat said:

it isnt that bad....needs some refining but id give a c+

I mean with lyrics like this it deserves an F-:

"Mayhem Maybin. Quarterback cravin/go hard, crazy/

defensive Wes Craven/the o-line can't save him."

"You go hard, he go harder/not fair, Sergeant Slaughter

The Bills bought him/Joe taught him"

"Combat like contact/that new Nike contract

Ciroque sipper, stocked colder/super star rock n' roller"

"Endorsement deal, Nike now/Buffalo wipe me down

See I'm rushing, that goal to blitz/show the pinky ring, let him know I'm rich"

https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-chris-chase/nfls-worst-player-aaron-maybin-releases-awful-rap--nfl.html

Actually...Maybin is a pretty damn good artist...way better than he was at football or rapping...check out his site:

http://aaronmaybin.com/?page_id=513

Edited by matter2003