Patriots purposely left JC Jackson off of Pro Bowl ballot?

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, DrDawkinstein said:

In a similar but different note, Jacksonville fans have started a viral movement to vote Yannick Ngakoue into the Pro Bowl.

Doing so would shift the conditional pick they get from Minn from a 5th to a 4th. (And also shift the pick Minn gets from Baltimore)

They're rallying fans from Minn and Balt division rivals (Lions, Pack, Bears, Steelers, Browns, Bengals) to up his vote count.

Smartest thing Jags fans have ever done. I wonder if all 4 of them came up with this plot together.

Saints fans are all in on it too 

• Like (+1) 1

That’s a garbage move.  If an organization intentionally keeps its players out of the light, that’s just disrespectful of their talents and career.  It’s probably just to keep from having him make the PB while their “starters” miss haha.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

The odd thing is, many players have bonuses tied to things like pro bowls. Would be a real story if they did it to keep from paying him more.  

He doesn’t he was an UDFA. He isn’t getting paid much at all, he deserves be on the ballot.

• Like (+1) 1

Oh also to put a end to this "hot take"

The pro bowl selection by every team is for starters although he starts now

Jason McCourty and Stephon Gilmore are the starters and were listed as the starters and were the ones put on the ballot in the beginning of the season so that is why he was not put on by the ballot..

Edited by Ghost_002!
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

Oh also to put a end to this "hot take"

The pro bowl selection by every team is for starters although he starts now

Jason McCourty and Stephon Gilmore are the starters and were listed as the starters and were the ones put on the ballot in the beginning of the season so that is why he was not put on by the ballot..

Thanks I was wondering why he wasn’t on the ballot. He definitely deserves it he is one of the better corners in the league IMO right now.  He will be our #1 after BB trades Gilmore in the off season

Just now, Richard Noggin said:

Are you human?

More so than you. Why? 

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

That was humor? It wasn’t funny and no punch line or even lols... maybe humor needs be more  obvious and not so weird like.

Why so serious. Maybe stay off the Bills board if you're offended. 

Just now, Richard Noggin said:

Are you human?

No, just a typical Pats fan. Now that his team sucks, he is miserable.

Wasn’t offended. If I was offended it be obvious.. like you PTS is obvious by your “humor”.  I mean BB lives in your head rent free.

Yup, you got me pegged. Gtfoh. Adam is a piece of work to, I guess he's renting space as well. I at least I think Flores is a good coach.

Edited by Bubba Gump

Thanks I was wondering why he wasn’t on the ballot. He definitely deserves it he is one of the better corners in the league IMO right now.  He will be our #1 after BB trades Gilmore in the off season

More so than you. Why? 

I know he hasn't had as good of a season as last year - but he's 1 year removed from DPOY and the team doesn't need cap space or anything.  Whats the reasoning behind trading him?